• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Top Car Chases

http://cars.ign.com/articles/388/388628p1.html

its too long to post...so yeah...

my personal fave. would be from

Jackie Chan's Who Am I
    It features an Evo 5 or 6 that is being chased by alot of other cars...thru an european city & did lots of wacky stunts...& there is this one parking lot scene...the evo did a 180 turn & reverse rite into a parking space in a smallest area with lots of other cars surrounding...you gotta see it for yourself...it looks so tight...

what other carchase scenes do you think are good???...

Taxi 2, had a good chase in it, 5 black evos chasing a pugeot, dunno if any of you people have seen it, it's a french movie that I saw when I was in taiwan a while ago.

Comment

yes,

sky is right, that is a tight *Censored**Censored**Censored* movie, jackie chan works well with mitsubishis, and yea, that car was an evo 5, and michelle ferre is hott in that movie too (the chic who turns out to be the fbi agent). i dont remember the name of the other movie that jackie chan is in, but he also jumps a mitsubishi fto off a ramp into a boat.

Comment

Can't remember which movie you're talking about, there were two movies that he drove a FTO in there was Thunderbolt, where he drove a silver FTO and Final Project also.

Comment

hmmm...

also, that movie bullitt, american classic, i remember id be doing something else at home, then my dad would call me over to watch that spacific part. also the best part!

Comment

Re: yes,

Originally posted by Dori Star
            sky is right, that is a tight *Censored**Censored**Censored* movie, jackie chan works well with mitsubishis, and yea, that car was an evo 5, and michelle ferre is hott in that movie too (the chic who turns out to be the fbi agent). i dont remember the name of the other movie that jackie chan is in, but he also jumps a mitsubishi fto off a ramp into a boat.
            Can't remember which movie you're talking about, there were two movies that he drove a FTO in there was Thunderbolt, where he drove a silver FTO and Final Project also.
            yeah...it was a red FTO...it drove it from a ramp into a yacht...i think that move was jackie chan's second strike or something...i forgot the title of it...

Comment

Working...
            X