MR2. What are your thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MR2. What are your thoughts?

I think the title basically explains it all. Does anyone here own one?

Re: MR2. What are your thoughts?

Originally posted by DriftDaze
    I think the title basically explains it all. Does anyone here own one?
    MR and RR cars are hard to drift but i've seen it on some of the vids before...i'd say learn on a FR (if you're new) and get good then if you wanna' try your hand at MR/RR give it a shot. personally i'd hate to have to learn on a MR/RR car. can you say tail snappy.

Comment

i had one...theyre the same while drifting....but in order to start and exit the drift its a lilttle harder cause of the MR setup

Comment

well i've gotten to try driftin with th eaw11 and an sw20. i cant do it. lol. really weird. well the sw20 is really quick if you just drive grip style. handles soo nicely.

Comment

mr2s have awesome handling..... all the weight is towards the center of the car, compared to the way most cars have weight at either end of the car....

So the car is kind of twitchy... it goes from neutral to understeer quickly and from neutral to oversteer in a snappy manner. But if you have good control, u can be very fast in one of these.

Comment

MR2s are made to grip the road. theyre not ideal drift cars, at least without extensive mods, or lots of skill and experience.

Comment

Working...
            X