ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Go Vote (DRIFTING.COM Logo Design) Poll PART (1-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Go Vote (DRIFTING.COM Logo Design) Poll PART (1-3)

the polls are finished and its time to vote for your favorite design for the new DRIFTING.COM logo design.
    Drifting.com Logo design poll part 1.
    Drifting.com Logo design poll part 2.
    Drifting.com Logo design poll part 3.
    thank you all for your patience.

also check the original thread for the history and all the variations of the logos and actual logo placement on images/shirts ... women .... lol ect........

hold up i just thought of something .... if i wanted to i could theoretically vote in each part of the poll since they are 3 different polls now how is this gonna work ? i say each person submits 1 work n thats it sum ppl have like 3 and 4 attempts stretched over the 3 different polls so they obviously have a better chance of winning ....... 1 per person n the poll will b greatly reduced
    Last edited by sfdjflip; 06-10-2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

you punk. just kidding. just kidding people...
      wow im so proud of myself for finishing that. that has to be the most effort ive put into anything.
      Last edited by ; 06-10-2004, 07:46 PM.

Comment

so what happens after 1 winner is selected from each of the 3 polls .... those 3 will go against each other ? like a drifting.com logo contest drift off ?.... n say if its too close to call do we all yell ONE MORE TIME ... ONE MORE TIME ... ONE MORE TIME ... and go again ....
        Last edited by sfdjflip; 06-10-2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

well u see its like this. me with my mediocre posting abilities is limited to having only 10 slots per poll. and you see there were 24 entries. so i had to make 3 polls. none of the moderators on aim could help me out by making it one single poll. so in essense yes you can vote three times, once in each poll, and if it comes down to a tie... then i guess ill have to create a finals poll to decide the winner. i made use of the resources at hand.

Comment

Shaolins finest one is the best. Its initial D style

Comment

some of these look kinda cheap but whatever. vigvoodoo and NPORT2NR have my vote.

Comment

cheap...lets rethink that.. okay, i'm no graphic arts major but i think that the majority of the work is on par with many graphics you see daily. I just started using photoshop/3dstudiomax/etc. three months ago..give me a break! I'm pretty sure its the same story with all member who have submitted graphics. These people have put some good thought and effort into their work. So, think about that before you say those type of comments. I feel all the submissions are good in their own right.
                Last edited by SilviaLove; 06-10-2004, 10:07 PM.

Comment

i didnt use any of those programs... i typed in the word, picked a font, color, and style and downloaded what came up. i didnt include my third banner cuz i didnt really like it. silvialove the banner i titled five minutes or whatever was awesome. with the cars in the letters. just pimp. i voted for that one. also nport2nr's fc drifting.com banner i voted for.

Comment

Thanks the vote and for organizing the polls chris. oh yeah, that graphic with the skylines did take five mintues to make...who would have known that it would most like (of my graphics)!? I can also tell that most of the people who post/voted are mostly guys. They don't like pink much because i haven't received any votes on the "wasted time" graphic...Ha. I like that one the most because its of the Ae (yes, the driftbible one). I flipped it around because it flows better with my type.

Comment

yeah i liked that one a lot too but i liked the five minute one better. but not because it was pink. but because it was so unusual but at the same time "super cool" haha.

Comment

you can make some cool logo's or banners at www.flamingtext.com but you guys will probably just bash iy anyway...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Click here to view all the logos

Comment

dam im too late
                            Attached Files

Comment

yep three days and 34 minutes late.

Comment

Working...
                              X