X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula D, Houston (PHOTOS)

I have sooo many, here are a few...

more... sorry they are blurry, cars move kinda fast, lol

Right, and I mean right within 1 second of him launching for his winning run!

Last edited by Xantos; 06-12-2004, 09:41 PM.

Comment

thought i might add a couple more...

Here is Tarzan himself, that guy is so cool... whon mor tyme(with a japanese accent of course...)

right before i choked to death from tire smoke...

Comment

nice pics. looks like it was a fun event. Although the course doesn't look all too amazing.

Comment

ya no kidding a hair pin and a S curve, woohoo :rolls eyes:

Comment

Some more pictures....

Last edited by Xantos; 06-13-2004, 08:56 AM.

Comment

??? you cant even tell what the course looks like from these pics ??? its pretty damn hard to transistion from an S into a hairpin, especially in competition. well anyways, any more pics, higher quality perhaps?

Comment

well its hairpin to S-curve, but ya i know its hard, its just they could have made it a little more exciting than 2 turns... not that i didnt have fun or anything, it was pretty awesome

and yes i'll have more higher-quality pics later today, that are from my dads camera
                Last edited by Xantos; 06-13-2004, 08:57 AM.

Comment

i hear you, but its the same difference and you got to remenber drifting events are mainly judged through oone corner, but all this ultimately comes down to venue, any hi quality pics? gotta go now F1 is coming on!

Comment

damn those r some pretty koo pics o i seen takas car like in real life one day his car was at euphoric designs/ es tuning garage its pretty clean!! i liked it!!

damn was that tarzan out there puttin it down???

damn my homies hang out at motorex like everyday and they say they see tarzan a uchii alll the time!! i wanna go i wonder if tarzan remembers me cuz like at the sema show here in la me and my friend were bored and since he was the only dopest driver there we kept gettin his autograph and tried to talk to him he hardly speaks any english hes *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*en tite tho!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                      ya no kidding a hair pin and a S curve, woohoo :rolls eyes:
                      Three words: "Texas Motor Speedway"
                      Of all the possible places in Texas to have these things, why a dog track parking lot in Houston?

Comment

this was at the reliant dome, are you talking about a different event?

Comment

Oh yeah... Well, um, still... A real road course, like the infield at TMS, would be much better than some parking lot. Or at least somewhere with more than just a couple turns.

Comment

These are a few photos Samuel Hubinette's toxicdrift.com
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X