How did Pfeiffer do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Pfeiffer do?

Wondering where alex placed, or if there were any technical difficulties.

Not sure exactly where he placed, but I think during the final 16 tandem drifting. Alex and Andy Yen were definetly batteling it out. Of course the rules are there are 2 runs and each takes turns leading. Well, it was so close between the 2, the judges couldnt make a disicion on who to advance, and finally after about 4 runs, they sent Andy on. Alex did real good, tapped the wall and spun his car around entering the hairpin, went too wide and caught it.

Comment

He hit the wall during one of the solo sessions, he went way too wide when he started the decreasing radius and scraped the wall with his rear then bumped the wall with his front. But he kept going. I think that run was actually one of the best of the day.

I do believe he twisted his frame on the HaichiRoku. I don't know what he's going to do...

Anyways, Pfeiffer is kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*! He's actually very friendly, as are most drifters.

Fun stuff

Matt.

Comment

Yups, Alex is the man. Everyone has their good days and everyone has their bad days. Whats important is that you give 100% and have a good time.

Comment

The car didnt look all that bad to me. Just deformed the drivers 1/4 pannel and puked the tail light out. The car still looked like it was tracking straight.

Alex is the coolest guy I have ever met! Just be sure you keep him away from any fire extinguishers and if your a girl be prepared for the "courtesy reach around"

Comment

Working...
          X