Drift without bumpers on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift without bumpers on...

Do you guys drift without your bumpers (front/back)?

unless yoo like replacing them..........

Comment

If your worried about hitting something then dont push yourself so hard out there on the track. If you hit something or lose a bumper oh well it could have been worst. When you crash you crash your bumper and much more is going to be messed up.

Comment

Only if they fall off after I crash or something

Comment

I dont.....

...Bu in Japan it looks like more people do it. From all the track drifting pics I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
            unless yoo like replacing them..........
            I'd rather spend a couple of hundred and replace a smashed bumper than a grans to replace a smashed intercooler.

They just pop off if you use the right zip-ties anyway

-MR

Comment

yeah that would really suck if you crashed without a bumper......

Comment

are you guys serious? do you think if you crash that a bumper is going to save your intercooler?

Comment

bumper is like just there for looks, on a drift car. Most body kits u have to cut out ur bumper support to fit ur intercooler anyways

Comment

Originally posted by enrique
                    are you guys serious? do you think if you crash that a bumper is going to save your intercooler?
                    Nope my FMIC is my bumper support now.

But i do want to go Vmount later on. Its just to expensive right now.

Comment

ahh nice vmount, very bling bling, my vmount is sittin gin my garage waiting to get installed, i cant wiat to put it in, deff expecting lower temps on the fd

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                        ahh nice vmount, very bling bling, my vmount is sittin gin my garage waiting to get installed, i cant wiat to put it in, deff expecting lower temps on the fd
                        Thats not a Vmount its a FMIC. Just wanted to show that there is no more front bumper support because im running a FMIC.

Comment

Bumper

Ok, obviously if you crash hard enough, you are gonna hurt both the bumper and the intercooler. However, the bumper is that much more protection against the little things, like rocks and dirt and such. Also, if you happen to get in a little fender bender, you know, nothing major, wouldn't you rather have a bumper fixed rather than an intercooler?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                            this confused me. where is the vmount? i see a front mount.

read up on google.com about v mount intercoolers please

Comment

I think he's saying "ahh, nice, V-mount", in reference to the V-mount idea.

Comment

Working...
                              X