Started ANOTHER project today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started ANOTHER project today.....

I didnt even get the first 240 on the road yet .....

But yesterday my brother told me about another 5spd that I just couldnt pass up ........so I bought it today.

Wasnt really sure about the coupes, but I did a lil lookin around and they can look/work just as good with the right parts and stuffs under the hood.

I'm Gonna need a second job soon cause I gotta get atleast one of the 'twins' finished to make sum Cali events this year!!

( D_G )

werd

im about ready to get a second job as well, working nights at wally world or something 3 or 4 nights a week to get some extra green, to support my project silvia!
    what are you going to do with it?

good luck with the project, we could all use some sooner or later.

Comment

DriftGirl - Hey stranger, Cali events huh? No doubt I'll be cheering you on! Good luck here in cali.

Comment

LoL!! i feel kinda stupid since I have one unfinshed car R'now.... I had a spare SR20det that I was keeping for parts for the hatch, but I guess its found a home now

Hatch is gonna be all 'show n go'
        Coupe is gonna be 'strictly business'

Comment

Originally posted by emission
          DriftGirl - Hey stranger, Cali events huh? No doubt I'll be cheering you on! Good luck here in cali.
          Hey yoo!!

Thanks

~Em

Comment

Another one??? I cant wait to see

Comment

damn girl. i've got two cars and im low on cash flow. idunno how youre gonna do it with 3. hehe.

so why are you slackin with the pics?

Comment

hey no fair, i only have one project car. How much did you score this recent car? Also, How is your project s13 coming?...probably well ahead of mine, by far..

Comment

Originally posted by Todd@Tires.com
                  Another one??? I cant wait to see
                  yeah, was surfin tha net...mindin my own business when this thread on a message board ran up on me and forced me to open it....Inside was the perfect project coupe @ $1600.

I couldnt pass it up.... I have an engine for it already, so I just said "SOLD"! has a bad throwout bearing, but other than that, it was a strong car....jus a lil dyrty from former boy ownership

I started the hatch, but have always liked the coupes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                    damn girl. i've got two cars and im low on cash flow. idunno how youre gonna do it with 3. hehe.

so why are you slackin with the pics?
                    I'll post pix of the Lexus later...I've been spending the bulk of my time trying to finish it. Just a few more minor things and it'll be ready to go.....I THINK its gonna be pretty hot.

This new coupe will be ready before the hatch, since its only getting a stock sr20det,dampers and a lil 'cosmetic' stuff.

at the previous owners house.....

Even came with a nifty shift knob!! I thought it was veilside at firts glance and got all excited...Greedy...Oh well,one less thing to buy tho

Comment

nice find nice find......makin me jealous.

Comment

hey DriftGirl.....did you scoop that up from S13Slide on the Northwestnissans website?

Comment

myk: just surfin at the right time I guess......

DrifterN: That would be teh one

Comment

When are you gonna get your site up? lol

Comment

so..........DriftGirl.........i'm assuming you live in Wa state?
                              b/c wasn't the cars last home located in everett?

Comment

Working...
                              X