VIDEO: Tucson Desert Drift 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Tucson Desert Drift 5

Here is what you've all been missing out on. and these aren't even the best clips.

video #1: http://www.spacerat.net/Dori/Movie_0001.wmv
    video #2: http://www.spacerat.net/Dori/2nd%20Trailer.wmv

Next event is July 9th. More info at: http://TDD.now.nu
    Last edited by VRT_driftaholic; 06-25-2004, 03:55 PM.

nice video

Comment

56 of ya'll have seen it and thats the only responce? tell me you hate it for all I care hahaha!!
      oh and thnx btw

Comment

well i like the music but the quality of the visual parts is not that great but pretty good vid

Comment

The vid is good, looks like u guys have some catchign up to do with the talent in Cali... har har

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
            The vid is good, looks like u guys have some catchign up to do with the talent in Cali... har har
            har har... not me

Comment

oh and if you keep watching past the credits there is some more action

Comment

Quite a long intro waiting for the numbers to go by. You trying to stretch it out for the song or just like cool graphics? Why the little twin drift thing after the credits instead of in the video? Better video production then I do but those are my thoughts when watching.

Comment

did it seem like a bad track layout to any one else? coming out of that left before that circle of cones your looking right at a wall, not very begginer friendly ask me

Comment

acctualy that would be a right wouldent it......idiot

Comment

Thank you for waisting 4:09 minutes of my life.

The white 240SX (I know its not a real S14) did a good drift but the part with the truck? Did you lose a bet?

I understand that you are trying but showing the screen names of each person slaming into cones.

Wow breath taking...

Just to show i am not a total basher i do really know how to race.

2004 2nd place Open Class SCCA Club Rally champions...

Comment

This is J-Rat, the driver of the white FC.

The link has been removed so we dont waste any more of the above jackass's precious time.

FYI, I didnt hit any cones, and the truck was Ryan Hampton, having a little fun.

I dont give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* if your the king of SCCA racing, that doesnt give you the right to be a complete asshole. Most of us are beginners, and I dont claim to rule the drifting world. We are out there having fun, and trying to learn how to drift in a controlled environment. If you cant contribute any productive criticizm to the video, and just want to be an elitist, go post elswhere..

Comment

Originally posted by VRT_driftaholic
                          If you cant contribute any productive criticizm to the video, and just want to be an elitist, go post elswhere..
                          I was just trying to fit in with the elitist's that are always posting here.

I though that is what you guys wanted out of it.

Good luck to learning...

Just wondering why there is so much hype about this drifiting crap.

oh well wont learn here.

Comment

Why is there so much hype about SCCA?

Comment

Originally posted by VRT_driftaholic
                              Why is there so much hype about SCCA?
                              Just so everyone knows i am really not trying to be a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about everything. I enjoy all types of racing and when me and a friend were fighting about if drifitng is a fad or the face of import modding to come i said it was a fad that will be over as soon as everyone realizes how hard it is to drift like the guys in Japan do.

Also Drifting is not racing. its judged, Am i wrong?

So Drifting is to car racing as Ice Skating is to Speed Skating.

Right?

A truck driving circles around a bunch of cones?

Drifiting? i didn't think so.

So what is all the fuss about SCCA?

They suck that is the Fuss!!! untill someone better offers a reasonable rally program i will race with them. but leave as soon as something comes along that is better.

About my first post i am sorry. I dont have the tallent or money to afford the equipment to make a short video like that. Good work on getting the video together.

And to the guy in the white FC. You have a chance in difting keep at it. with the media exposer you can get now. get good fast and you maybe able to make some money at it.

Again sorry for being a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...

A friend was looking over my sholder making fun of the video more then i was and i forgot to take the time to think about other peoples feelings.

Flooredsubaru

Comment

Working...
                              X