sometimes you gotta see the signs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sometimes you gotta see the signs

And if you truck/trailer breaks down badly halfway to an event....

Maybe you should leave it there.

Sorry that happened Steve-O....its a gorgeous car. Woulda loved to see more of your drifting

whats the story behind this?

Comment

Originally posted by clay payton
      whats the story behind this?

my guess is that he wrecked while drifting or flipped it on the highway or something like that since the intercooler looks sort of crooked.

rock.

Comment

it sounds like the trailer was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed and something happened when trasnferring the car. thus throwing the car from the trailer and sent the car flying

Comment

I dunno, but definately a bad week for Steve and family. Steves brother flipped his 240 at the drift session on June 12th and totalled the car. Dont give up guys!

Comment

yeah i was there. i was in line waiting my turn and i was thinkin "that guys going pretty damn fast for the sweeper".

crazy hawaiian i saw you in the donut area. lotsa smoke. but you werent doing too bad.

i was in the black 240. number 12.

i need more rims.

Comment

Hahaha those guys with the video cameras were egging me on to blow up those tires so I wasn't letting off the throttle even if I spin. Then it just got out of hand, crazy spinouts, driver not paying attention to the temp, overheating, engine fire, foaming at the mouth, all crazy. Yeah I'm an idiot, too excited sniffing tire smoke again. But I had a great time so its all G. Cost me $3.72 to fix my car hahahha. But for reals, I shouldnt go in the skidpad anymore. hahahah

Comment

Looks like he blew the tranny in his tow vehicle in Tuscon AZ on his way to Houston. He happened to bring it to a very popular shop that does a lot of 240 work in Tuscon. Anyway...they rented a truck & trailer to get the car down there and then hit a wall in competition pretty hard.

I found the info on his tow vehicle at www.az240sx.org

Comment

Ouch!!!

Driver ok?
                  That sucks big time.....hope he has sponsors to help out...That looks pretty bad.

They're gonna be sooooo paranoid from here-on-out....Lookin' for 'signs'

Comment

Working...
                  X