ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found 2 racing spots in Tokyo where you don`t need a car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found 2 racing spots in Tokyo where you don`t need a car.

Hey guys for those of you that live in Japan I found 2 racing spots that you don`t need a car to get to.
    Rytsu Center and the SHimbashi Sation Wangun Bridge.
    I took the last train out there from my house in Musashi City both weekends. However Ryutsu takes the cake with with 70 mph 3rd-4th gear drifts.
    わたしは車が欲しいですよ。

I think you need to change the title of this thread to "I found 2 racing spots in TOKYO that you don't need a car to get to"

Nobody outside of Tokyo knows where these places are.

Comment

god i want to go to japan so badly.

Comment

whats the point of going to the racing spots if you dont have a car??

Comment

lol good point, thatz lyk trying to eat without a mouth

Comment

Originally posted by Tighty_wh1tey
            whats the point of going to the racing spots if you dont have a car??
            the trains go every where in TOKYO.

Comment

whats it like over there anyway? i heard there's mad traffic and its crowded, I'd still want to go though.

Comment

im trying to go to japan next summer but dont have a palace to stay any drifters there wanna let me live in their home when i get to japan for a 2-3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by chuaboi36
                  lol good point, thatz lyk trying to eat without a mouth
                  Or posting on a drifitng site when you are not old enough to drive.

Comment

i dont see why it should matter how old he is as long as he knows enough about what hes talkin about

Comment

why would anyone bother driving in Tokyo? thats the last place in Japan you would want to drive in.... when you're somewhere less populated driving would be a good idea....
                      In tokyo its better to ride the train because driving is to crowded
                      but yeah two spots in tokyo great.....
                      i'm trying to go to Japan next summer mid June for like 3 weeks but still debating...

5Z S13: you want to go? then save some money and get a passport then go......

OFF TOPIC: Chuaboi36.....its ken GUSHI! not GUCHI
                      Last edited by DrifterN; 06-27-2004, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Z S13
                        whats it like over there anyway? i heard there's mad traffic and its crowded, I'd still want to go though.
                        oh on the trains in japan, there is a groping society over there. but i would rent a car there (anyone know if there's car rentals there? if so which companies?) although it's off topic, i guess i would be nice to visit japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                          oh on the trains in japan, there is a groping society over there. but i would rent a car there (anyone know if there's car rentals there? if so which companies?) although it's off topic, i guess i would be nice to visit japan.
                          There are major western car rental companies, and car companies have their own rental affiliates, such as Toyota Car Rental.

Taking the last train, huh? Means you were stuck there until 5ish? Luckily, even though I didn't have a car there, others did... Can't make it to the C1's rest stops or Daikoku Futo by train, nor the Fuji and Tsukuba touges .

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
                            There are major western car rental companies, and car companies have their own rental affiliates, such as Toyota Car Rental.

Taking the last train, huh? Means you were stuck there until 5ish? Luckily, even though I didn't have a car there, others did... Can't make it to the C1's rest stops or Daikoku Futo by train, nor the Fuji and Tsukuba touges .
                            I walked to Daikoku Futo from Yokohama station, never doing that again.

Comment

Working...
                            X