PDA

View Full Version : Whos car?


Wangan Master
08-07-2003, 09:39 AM
I Was Just Wondering Whos Car And What Body Components Are On It???


http://www.drifting.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=3685

J-BloodAE86
08-07-2003, 10:43 AM
That is Koguchi's 180sx, Nismo rims, custom "Koguchi Power" hood, i forgot the name of the kit. This car is now green I think

Wangan Master
08-07-2003, 02:55 PM
Do You Know Where I Can Find Info On It Besides His Website???

boro240
08-07-2003, 05:26 PM
the car had a full ikeya formula kit, but now it has a DRFT front (maybe full kit, but i think its just the front). he may run all those stickers, but hes not sponsored. hes paid for everything himself (on multiple cars).

Wangan Master
08-07-2003, 06:55 PM
Would You Happen To Know Where I Could Get The Kit Either????

Sorry About All The Questions

J-BloodAE86
08-07-2003, 07:23 PM
the kit will cost you about 16,000,000 dollars to get it in america

emission
08-08-2003, 12:00 AM
greeeeeeeen.....:D

emission
08-08-2003, 12:04 AM
oop's wrong pic ...greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

CrazyHawaiian
08-08-2003, 12:06 AM
Damn thats a nice oil cooler!!

JonnySlick
08-08-2003, 08:43 AM
Koguchi's car at the Falken Tires drift show off was a red 180sx, w/ CA18DET, Wise sport front and rear fenders, Missile body kit, Koguchi Power hood, and 5Zigen rims.

BeerBringer
08-08-2003, 01:20 PM
Not as nice as his green one...http://www.importspeedsouth.com/driftshowoff/DSC04367.jpg

Brian
08-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Koguchi's car at the Falken Tires drift show off was a red 180sx, w/ CA18DET, Wise sport front and rear fenders, Missile body kit, Koguchi Power hood, and 5Zigen rims.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pd2df34352d67ac430effb075630e9980/fbb4f74b.jpg
well i took this picture at drift showoff and i can sure as hell tell you that is not a CA18DET. that would be a SR20DET.
better luck next time.

JonnySlick
08-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Brian
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid69/pd2df34352d67ac430effb075630e9980/fbb4f74b.jpg
well i took this picture at drift showoff and i can sure as hell tell you that is not a CA18DET. that would be a SR20DET.
better luck next time.


ok i'll give ya that one. didn't see the pic of the engine. i'm right on the the body stuff though....anywho, the site i was looking at said it was CA18DET powered...didn't show under the hood though. but you're right the pic you showed was deff. a SR20! LOL. another good point to not believe everything on the net.

'97 S14 SE Turb
08-08-2003, 03:53 PM
Don't forget, he also has about 8 cars... Multiple 180SXs...

Red one is the lightly moded daily driver.

Green one is the heavily moded one where the whole engine have been shifted back about couple of inches for weight balance purpose. You can see the dash sits further back.

JonnySlick
08-08-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
Don't forget, he also has about 8 cars... Multiple 180SXs...

Red one is the lightly moded daily driver.

Green one is the heavily moded one where the whole engine have been shifted back about couple of inches for weight balance purpose. You can see the dash sits further back.

wish i had 8 drift cars...that's just wrong. LOL

boro240
08-08-2003, 07:49 PM
red car has Hot Road Ver. II front.

mosill
08-08-2003, 11:39 PM
isnt that front bumper on the green car the yashio gt aero kit, it looks like the same one on www.importfan.com

boro240
08-09-2003, 02:19 AM
no.

DriftGirl
08-09-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by JonnySlick
wish i had 8 drift cars...that's just wrong. LOL
wrong in sooooo many ways :(


must be nice!! :cool:

Brian
08-09-2003, 01:34 PM
i don't think it is wrong. Koguchi can afford them so what is wrong with it?

marshun
08-09-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by boro240
the car had a full ikeya formula kit, but now it has a DRFT front (maybe full kit, but i think its just the front). he may run all those stickers, but hes not sponsored. hes paid for everything himself (on multiple cars).

what? he's sponsored. he's not as promoted as some of the other drifters. but he's sponsored.

JonnySlick
08-10-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Brian
i don't think it is wrong. Koguchi can afford them so what is wrong with it?

well i can't speak for drift girl ... but i was being very sarcastic and a little jealous at the same time.

:p

boro240
08-10-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by marshun
what? he's sponsored. he's not as promoted as some of the other drifters. but he's sponsored.
stickers doesnt always mean sponsored.

DriftGirl
08-10-2003, 09:14 PM
It was a joke :p

DriftGirl
08-10-2003, 09:16 PM
with all of those stickers? he had BETTER be sponsored by them.

Free advertising:rolleyes:

free motion
08-10-2003, 10:59 PM
I'm pretty sure his only sponser is Falken Tire.

free motion
08-10-2003, 11:00 PM
Him and Seigo Yamamoto are Falken's two sponsored drifters. I'm sure a bunch of you know that.

boro240
08-10-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by DriftGirl
with all of those stickers? he had BETTER be sponsored by them.

Free advertising:rolleyes:
he runs stickers for his friends mostly.

Azenis Power
08-11-2003, 12:01 AM
He's sponsored... trust me.

Nick

dcshoecor34
03-08-2004, 04:10 PM
that front bumper is a gp sports type I isnt it?

http://www.jdmrice.com/events/driftshow/d104.JPG

Nemesis
03-08-2004, 04:19 PM
missile front...not sure about the rest, but the front is missile....

DriftGirl
03-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Azenis Power
He's sponsored... trust me.

Nick

Do tell ;)

jus kiddin'

~Em

Brian
03-08-2004, 08:36 PM
actually, OEM front bumper with group A vent put in there.

banged240_drift
03-08-2004, 09:53 PM
yeah thats the stock 180 bumber with an insert
if you look in other pictures you can see the screw holes

and as for the ca18, i read it was a ca18det in import tuners drift mag. and i was liek i realy need to write that in
cause they show a pic of the blue top sr. on like the next page
just shows that you realy cant believe all you read

dcshoecor34
03-10-2004, 12:25 AM
what exactly is a group A vent and where can i get one!?:eek: :D

nissanguy_24
03-10-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Brian
i don't think it is wrong. Koguchi can afford them so what is wrong with it?

someone is a republican

Its wrong because most of us can only afford to have 1 drift car. hell with 8 drift cars you cant even drive one each day of the week.

I'd have several too if i could... but its still wrong lol

emission
03-10-2004, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by dcshoecor34
what exactly is a group A vent and where can i get one!?:eek: :D

bomex has them.

Brian
03-10-2004, 11:29 AM
republican?! HA!! don't get me started on how much i hate the united states government.

anyways, did you know Mr. Koguchi also has a Charger muscle car? he takes it out for some dori too!

dcshoecor34
03-10-2004, 11:42 AM
bomex has them

are they onthe site? i really need one of those