ghosts stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghosts stories

so after work tonight, i stopped by my favorite spot. since it is in an undeveloped neighborhood, there is no houses, no side walks, the construction crew hasnt even laid all the suage lines and water pipes yet. but anyways it has rained the past few days so i wanted to make a slow casuall run around the turns to make sure there hasnt been any mudslides that took over the roads or anything. first run proves to show not much has changed. second run i get the feel for how my truck is gripping and what needs to be done to drift it over the dirt clods that scattered the roads. third run i approach the main turn, wich is two 90 degree turns(both left) that are rounded fairly well, and have about 200 feet betwean them. i got my speed through the first turn, and got my understeer right exiting the turn, kept on the throttle and kept the tires on the verge of breaking loose. as i was commin up to the second turn, i lock up ma brakes throwing my back tires out compared to my front tires, right as i got completely free from the ground, a pickup parked right on the side of the road, less than 15 feet from me turns on his lights then flashes his brights repeatedly. i lay off the throttle gain all grip back and speed off. right after that i took a quick left again forcing this punk to drive right by me if he wants to leave the neighborhood. i went back to where the truck was and nothin, went to the exit, no cars for almost more than a mile, and he couldnt have gotten that far away.

scared the hell outa me, and i think i might have lost one of my favorite spots due to survalence. does anyone else have any non initalD story that resembles a creepy encounter while out for some late night drift?

lol i realli can't imagine thatt but sorry man, i don't got any stories.

Comment

Well I've been chased a few times through some contruction areas, usually huge trucks. But they never stayed on our butts more like stalked us. It was weird.

Comment

I have some, but then i would get banned from this site.

Comment

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
          I have some, but then i would get banned from this site.
          If you want to e-mail it to me (email on profile) feel free too, And i will review it see if its okay.

Comment

Lets just say that I have had a simular experience...

Comment

I see dead people...

Comment

one mountain, which should remain nameless (lets just say Mt. Fuji- hahah)

while cruising down the mountain with my friends, we were coasting down this one turn, and we seen skidmarks going off the side of the mountain, this is where some lady lost controll and died over 2 months ago.. and when we came around the turn, we seen a woman wearing a white dress standing off the side of the road, she looked creepy as fugg, so we bounced outta there.. when we got to the bottom, our chaser car behind us (about 600 feet) said they seen nothing, only us speeding off.. it was the crazyest day of my life.. (except the day i got crabs, but thats another story -jk)
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 240_keyy
                  I see dead people...
                  No, But The Reaper Is My Friend...

Comment

Working...
                  X