This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do they tease me

so im driving along and my friend says, "STOP!" so i do and i see this. man is it sick, but then as he gets out to look at it closer he says, dude i think it has 16"s on it. well IMO they are 17 but worst of all its an AUTOMATIC!!!! what the hell, why do people drive these things and more importantly why to they try to make it look like a drifting car, i mean i hate them so much!!!! AUTOS suck people!

anyways just thought id post.
    Attached Files

Kiss my *Censored**Censored**Censored*, 500 bucks worth of parts and that incredably rare late run S14 could be a manual.

And why do they "try to make them look like a drift car" yeah i made my Auto look like a drift car by putting it sideways. Guess i suck too.

Comment

nice lookin car. maybe needs some new sideskirts and some wider wheels or wheel spacers. is your car so much better???

Comment

Man if he wanted it to look like a "drift car" then he would be running mismatched rims and kick his bodykit until it breaks. Oh and BTW if you read the tire size you'll know how big the wheels are (do'h! slap forhead)

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
          Man if he wanted it to look like a "drift car" then he would be running mismatched rims and kick his bodykit until it breaks. Oh and BTW if you read the tire size you'll know how big the wheels are (do'h! slap forhead)
          Do automatics even have tire sizes???? and where would it be located??? like on the shift nob or something?

Comment

Its in the trunk, or if you're in Europe its in the boot. hahahha.

Comment

he could always just swap it to a manual if he wanted so its not like its that big a issue that he still has a auto tranny

Comment

i rather have the SILVERDO parked next to....... then this piece of fat......

Comment

Holy sunken battleship!!!

Them wheels are of the wrong offset, and way too sunken...

Comment

What that thing needs is a manual tranny, a K's bumper, lose the sideskirts and fix the camber on the wheels ALOT. Then maybe that would be a lot better car.

Comment

With those wheels, there's nothing you can do to make it look better. Changing camber does nothing for him at this point.

Needs wheels with low offsets.

Comment

Originally posted by '97 S14 SE Turb
                        Holy sunken battleship!!!

Them wheels are of the wrong offset, and way too sunken...
                        lol werd

Comment

he need a hell lot of changes to the car, hate gtr bumper on silvia, and the rims.......*sigh* forget it!!

Comment

wait thats a 240? i didnt recognize it...i mean the paint was perfect, the body kit had no duct tape and the wheels seemed to match...oh and whats a manual? like the book to tell you how to drive it? automatic would be fun, youre talkin about where you sit there and say "theaters please" and it takes you to the thai food/donut shop because it didnt recognize your voice right, right?

Comment

I thought they banned Automatics a few years ago.

I think they should ban people from owning automatics WORD...

Matt.

Comment

Working...
                              X