initial d project d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• initial d project d

anybody seen the two new episodes of the forth stage......I'm thinkin of buying the dvd

i have, like the cel shading, like the 34, i like Initial D overall, how much is the DVD. oh yeah for your info, that isnt legal, its not out on DVD yet.

Comment

which one are you talking about, because i have netflix, and they carry the initial series, and i can rent the 4th stage. But they have the american version, not the japanese. But im not sure if there is a difference...

Comment

umm you probably can rent the 4th Cd of initial d. they have three episodes and i dont like em. its prob the civic or GTR race, dont know. anyway i saw the "americanized" version and i hated it, they messed with the music, the voices, the visuals. Tokyopop screwed it up pretty bad. the thing is 2nd stage isnt even out yet to America legally unless its a Jap store or something like that.

Comment

yarzan go to www.jackadeal.com or jackdeal.com and they have it for sale and i think its not made by tokyopop. do you have a gtr

Comment

i heard on the 4th stage tak races an mr2 and a miata

Comment

Do i have a GTR? yeah, it fits in the palm of my hand.

he races an MR2 in 3rd stage and he races a Miata in 4th.

that jackadeal site... looks fishy i dont know could be a bootleg.

check out around the world: atw2.cjb.net for more info on 4th stage.

Comment

i have alomst all of Stage 1 (season 1) including the gtr episode witch is not 4th stage, they have messed it all up, in Jap its episode 10 i think and i have like 36 episodes including the movie of tak against the MR2 at Ihornkaza or however that crazy track is spelled

Comment

If anyone is interested the best movies to watch are( in my opinon) Second Stage 12 and 13, it is a turboed' Levin against Tak in his newly swaped Trueno, I downloaded it from Emule (www.emule.com) as a P2P swaper and they are very clear and crisp, it is subtitled but they are very good episodes.

Comment

dude!!!! that was a GREAT race! my fav race too. the turbo levin vs. the 11000rpm trueno! i like that race too, because this time you really dont know whos gonna win (well, yeah you do, its initial d for goodness sake)!

Comment

i was talking about the american version which i agree suck. They are terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X