*DRIFT videos*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *DRIFT videos*

I will keep updating the list. Email me, PM me, or respond here with more links, or if you have some videos (Ill host).

DRIFT VIDEOS:

EDIT: I took down the vids I was hosting and deleted the rest of the links because they can be found via the button.
    Last edited by JC; 06-28-2004, 12:49 AM.

awesome videos.....seen most of em but their still preety kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

More videos?

I can host if needed

Comment

dont dl those driftworks videos. suck *Censored**Censored**Censored* and waste of time.

Comment

come on intence!!! r u going to make a 4th??!!! or keep teaing us...

Comment

LOL intence... i thought u wer somebody else and were serious so i wuz about to be like "HEY! driftworks three is the bestdamn drift vid ever made its better than any dvd ive ever seen! intence rules and driftworks vids rock!" btw u should make a fourth... maybe slip a few clips of me in there

Comment

HAHA... wtf this thread is like 50 yrs old why did you post, how did you even find this haha

Comment

lol i wuz searching for driftworks 1 and 2 and i found this and i just realised its 2 monthes old, just before i came to this site... but he still hasn't made a 4th so im just adding some more useless info

Comment

People just keep on bringing up the old threads gets annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
                    People just keep on bringing up the old threads gets annoying...
                    Soooo tru

Comment

if you dont like it, dont post on this thread

Comment

Lol, everybody complains about people posting the same thing over and over...and now you guys just said to basically start a new thread of an old post lol I believe the search button allows us to find old posts and continue on as opposed to making new ones of the same topic

Can I start another FF drifting thread? Those are fun.

Just had to have a little fun with that...ok back on topic, kinda:

Driftworks 4, a BIG MUST!!! I love the others, and it would be awesome if there was a number 4 ...and maybe 5 and 6 and 7 and...

Comment

Yea well its all over if its ok with the other guy . I would really like to see a Drift Works 4 the last two were great. The frist on was ok, but deffinately make a 4th.

Comment

Working...
                          X