Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't think of a good title for this video

http://www.thugracing.com/stuff/arabierenn.wmv

right click and 'save as' because its a 5.7 mb file of some people doing some sort of drifts and 360's and flipping their cars. I have no idea what they are actually trying to achieve, but, it's a bunch of car related chaos, and, it'll show you improper drift recovery techniques.

that video has already been posted here. Crazy video. But as for the name, i think it has its name, its little "matrix" name or whatever. But still a cool vid to see.

Comment

stupid as s people shouldnt be allowed to drive......hitting other cars, people, and fliping their cars?
      Last edited by Rteam123; 06-17-2004, 10:44 AM.

Comment

oh, i didnt know it was posted, i havent read all the thread in this forum.

Comment

My opinion of these guys is the following -
          I
          D
          I
          O
          T
          S

Comment

i got a title for it "STUPID"

Comment

if i was there(and i would never even be near that place) and those a ss holes hit my car id go freaking crazy and kick their a sses

Comment

WTF??

I can't inderstand what these people are trying to accomplish by doing this. I guess I can understand trying to get a car to do as many 360's as posible, but shouldn't the crown take notice of that and TAKE A FEW (hundred) STEPS BACK?? This is by no means an exhibition of car control.

(Just my opinion though, don't hurt me, please.)

Comment

Re: WTF??

Originally posted by Pennyman
                  I can't inderstand what these people are trying to accomplish by doing this. I guess I can understand trying to get a car to do as many 360's as posible, but shouldn't the crown take notice of that and TAKE A FEW (hundred) STEPS BACK?? This is by no means an exhibition of car control.

(Just my opinion though, don't hurt me, please.)
                  lol.......i totally agree.....(the part of taking a few hundred steps back was preety funny)

Comment

What the hell was that all about?

Comment

DUDE at 1:40 seconds that dude Does a nice long slide and hits and trys to do it again and loses it....All i gotta say is.... THANK GOD THEY ARE ONLY CAMRYS!!!!

Comment

Oil money pays for stupidity. What else do you expect rich kids in the Middle East to do, play Counter-Strike?

Comment

Working...
                        X