NekoPunch's Japan Trip 2004 - Kyushu/Sekia Hills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NekoPunch's Japan Trip 2004 - Kyushu/Sekia Hills

I have updated my website. Go directly to http://www.NekoPunch.com or use the direct links posted below.

1) First of all, check out the pics from my last trip in April/May. I was only in Kyushu, so no trip to Tokyo this time.

http://www.northwestnissans.com/dona.../japan04a.html

2) I made a little music video from my day drifting at Sekia Hills with FukuokaS13 and PowerdBY007. It could have been a better/longer video but...

a) the weather was rainy and gloomy
    b) no good places to film from if you don't have track access
    c) I need a better camera
    d) I was having TOO much fun driving 007's car and taking rides with 007, E.T., and Inoue-san (white S14).

http://www.northwestnissans.com/dona...-sekia-mp1.zip
    (right click, save, unzip, then view)

*BTW, I had to temporarily remove my other music videos while I post this new video in order to reduce excess traffic to the website. The other videos will go back online soon here.

3) I also uploaded some clips with raw unedited footage from Sekia Hills.

http://www.northwestnissans.com/dona...kia-clips.html

4) THANKS as always to NorthWestNissans.com for hosting my site! And big thanks to FukuokaS13 and PoweredBY007!

As always, hope you all enjoy the pics and vids. Lookin forward to hearing your feedback. Peace.

great video. despite your setbacks i think its put together nicely. looks like you had fun.

Comment

thats some of the best drifting vids i have seen yet of that course!!!!

awsome journey man! i hope to go someday as well

Comment

Nice.....good driving......nice....

Comment

your site rocks man!!! keep up the good work! sweet sweet car!

Comment

o geeeeeeeeeez crazy vid man ! That was great. I was also checking out ur site. Very nice car keep up the uberly fantastic work

Comment

Thanks guys! If you haven't seen my other vids, I'll try to have them back online in a few days so you can download them. Just trying not to piss off the nice folks who host my site.

Comment

Wow, first place I stop if I ever go to Japan is Up Garage. I will definately be sure to blow all my money there. I wish we had a place like that here, screw eBay.

Comment

good stuff here. except you didn't take more pics of rx7's like the one on part 5 even though it's nissans. i give you props nonetheless. btw what camera did you use to take pics?

Comment

I really wanted to take more pics of that RX7, but I didn't get the chance. It was blocked in by other cars, etc. But you can definitely see it in the video clips. BTW, the owner Sazou-san is an older guy (maybe in his late 30's?) and he's an eye doctor. He's only been drifting a little over a year, but he was one of the fastest cars on the course that day.

Pictures were taken with a Canon A70.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                      Wow, first place I stop if I ever go to Japan is Up Garage. I will definately be sure to blow all my money there. I wish we had a place like that here, screw eBay.
                      Prodigy..........I like the way you think!
                      and thats what i'm exactly doing when i go to Japan in mid-july....
                      i definitely wish we could have a damn Up Garage!!!
                      the stuff they sell rock!
                      i recieved one of those Option used parts 10 page mag with my issue of Option and came across a sweet a** deal..... I had my friend pick me up a pair of R32 buckets for $400
                      while all the other Up Garages were selling them for 500up

Comment

thats one cool a-- site man.

Comment

NekoPunch you rock havent heard your name in a while but good to see your still around
                          Last edited by slide; 06-18-2004, 10:55 PM.

Comment

that track look soo fun. hehe. its pretty tiny though. i wish hawaii had more tracks to run at.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                              that track look soo fun. hehe. its pretty tiny though. i wish hawaii had more tracks to run at.

i wish cali had tracks like that.... even if we did it would be waay too over crowded =/. hell cant even go to the drag strip.... i wanna go make my own replica of that track lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X