Different Drifting Methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Drifting Methods

We all know that we can drift in a car or truck, new to this age is the R/C car drift but what these pictures explain it even goes beyond that. BMX bike drifting, ive done it for some time now and never thought of posting it, but its just locked rear brake slides but i always got a good laugh out of it. Ill post a video once i get a camera man to film me
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ; 06-17-2004, 12:34 PM.

i do it with mountain bikes that have gears, much easier, and more realistic

Comment

how does gears make it more realistic, you in first pedaling in the corner??

Comment

Originally posted by AE86GetSideways
        how does gears make it more realistic, you in first pedaling in the corner??

Comment

gears make u have a limit to your speed, once you pedal too high, ur entry would be strong, well this is in bmx/mountain bike terms, but i prefer mountain bikes because of the gears, and the shock absorbers

Comment

soooooooooo.... what kind of cars do you "bike drifters" own?

Comment

Originally posted by DreNspeed
              soooooooooo.... what kind of cars do you "bike drifters" own?
              the 1:18 RC type joke.. but i 2 would like to know

Comment

I drift my Trikke8.

Comment

I dont personaly own anything at the moment, but it " Share" a 99 honda accord and a 85 Supra with my parents... I drive the supra more cuz its RWD but the accord is faster cuz there are more aftermarket parts for it.. and i dont have a RC car

Comment

Working...
                  X