body kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• body kits

does anyone know any good wide body kits for the 240sx?(1990)

first this is the wrong kind of question to ask here, but go to www.jspec.com and look at the 180 type X conversion, i always thought that that stock body kit looked better than anyhting else. i also love the silvia K's Aero form 98'

Comment

sorry, they must've taken it off, but the closest thing would be the Msports kit.

Comment

i found one tell me what u think
        Attached Files

Comment

i like it....is that the INgs kit?

Comment

try going to the links section of www.zilvia.net its got lots o stuff youd like.

Comment

dont forget yashio factory

Comment

k thnx for the input guys and yeah that is the ings kit

Comment

the kits clean. i seen some kits on 240s that say "yo cops give me a ticket fool!". yashio factory's kit is also nice but watch out there are imatation out there trying to copy yashio factory and ings. NO WINGS on 240sx plz

Comment

lol you know wings are made for the rear wheel drive car right... but id still have to agree with you i hate wings

Comment

Re: body kits

Originally posted by SR_240
                      does anyone know any good wide body kits for the 240sx?(1990)
                      how much are you willing to spend cause that ings kit goes for around 2,000 from some places.

Comment

Originally posted by SR_240
                        lol you know wings are made for the rear wheel drive car right... but id still have to agree with you i hate wings
                        of course i kno wings for rwd cars, but some freaks think the higher the wing the better especialy those ff owners and fast and furous losers.

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                          of course i kno wings for rwd cars, but some freaks think the higher the wing the better especialy those ff owners and fast and furous losers.
                          Actually on a race car this is true. Most of the wind comes off the roof, and the wing will need to be the same height as the roof to be most efficient.

On a road car thats a different story.

Wings are functional also on FWD race cars. On Drag cars they help stabalize the car and keep the car going straight. On a Circuit car, it can be used to offset the weight balance of the car when going deep into a turn.

Comment

its just with most FWD cars we see with wings on are usually not drag racing and the wings add too much wieght and drag for the advantages of keeping the car going in the right direction

Comment

If I go fast enough in my CRX without a wing, the trunk will open (release is broken, like all of them are).

If you want something NOW, Yashio (I thought it was Yashido) Factory is hot, especially in the pink that the demo car is painted. If you can wait a while (at least a few months) I'm going to be making all sorts of aero and widebody kits with functionality as #1 priority, and price as low as possible. How much extra width are you looking to get?

-MR

Comment

Working...
                              X