Nomuken Lessons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomuken Lessons

Alright, a littlle while back I downloaded this short clips of Nomuken giving the basic step by steps of drifting. He was in an silver S15 I believe. Watching JDM Option Vol 2. He mentioned something about a video called Doriten Vol.3 but I can't find anything about it! Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Does anyone have the full video for download? Thanks :P

ps: I did a search and nothing really came back, so any help would be great.

It's either Option Vol 101 or a Drift Tengoku that he takes some guy off the street and gives him lessons in the BNR34. The whole sequence is probably 20 minutes or so, but it's pretty cool.

-MR

Comment

the NOMUKEN drift steps are on the DoriTengoku series. DVD 1,2,and 3. He is driving an S15 (Uras old car but sold to customer).

Comment

Originally posted by ainanet_S13
        the NOMUKEN drift steps are on the DoriTengoku series. DVD 1,2,and 3. He is driving an S15 (Uras old car but sold to customer).
        Awesome man.. thanks. That sounds exactly like it. Any torrent links so I could get it?

Comment

werd torrent links would be nice

Comment

Working...
          X