ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you think about it in a diffrent way...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think about it in a diffrent way...

hey if u think about rices... spoliers bodykits and etc in adiffrent way.... ? it helps a little...
    Attached Files

are those rain gutter sideskirts?

Comment

Why would a person choose to do that to his car?

Comment

for the extra cup holding capacity

Comment

he even has a trailer hitch to tow another ugly *ss civic for wen this one breaks down

Comment

maaaan that DC sports licence plate frame must give it at least a 100 HP boost...maan just look at it, you can see the horsepower!

is it next to an FD??

Comment

you know...funny story, get ready to laugh...i literally got angry looking at that car. in my head millions of pages of schematics for such things as catapults made solely for that car, or simple molotov cocktails came up. i dont have anything against customization and personalization of course...but i do get upset when people spend money on aesthetics..when they have no clue about aesthetics in the first place, and that money could be going to some poor drifter that needs to install the head he just got onto his old KA.

Comment

Where is Counts

All that Riced out junk is nice for show cars but drifters know where it really counts, The Engine.

You can spend thousands on all that junk but if you don't have what it takes under the hood of the car then your car is still just that, Junk.

If you are going to Modify anything start with the engine.

Most ppl are missing the value of a good race.
                When a VW Bug (0ldSkool) beats out a riced out Civic (like the one above) only because the VW has a more powerfull engine.
                Who cars what the car looks like as long as you can hit the gas and go 0-60 in .6 seconds.

Check out my car at my homepage and you will see what a crap shack that is.

Comment

i would say suspension, lsd, then engine.

Comment

The most important aspect of the drifter is the driver. Only he can contol what the car can/can't do. Money is just there to help you on your long path of drifting.

Comment

[sarcasm]
                      jeezer, you kids don't know anything! the most important items for a drift car are these, in order:

wings
                      racing seat covers
                      coil over wheel bearings
                      spinner hubcaps
                      short shift kit

so don't try and act like you , when you really don't know!

[/sarcasm]

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
                        i would say suspension, lsd, then engine.
                        +1

-MR

Comment

I was just saying in my opinion that i would mod the engine b4 i waste all my money on all that other junk.

Comment

The most important thing's for a car........are what's important to the owner/driver of the car and what they want to say with their car.

The ricer likes the body-mods; so what, he wants to convey a LOOK for his car. The look of the car is what's important for him as well as additional cup-holding capacity. Maybe he did start with motor and is unable to paint the kit because of the money spent on the motor............(Although the rain gutter side-skirts are blinging).

How did this get into what the beginnings for a drifter car should be.....it began as a picture of a Civic hatch, with ample cup holders . Let people do what they like............

Comment

I agree, but disagree at the same time.

I've talked to people that say it's all about the "flash" or "bluff", and I can see that and am cool with it - low riders aren't nescessarily about performance. However, when the flash/bluff is in the image of a race car, or at least descendant from them, would it not be prudent to be able to back it up?

-MR

Comment

Working...
                              X