japanese help wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• japanese help wanted

i dont know if anyone on here is from japan or has friends on that side of the "pond" but iam lookin for jdm starion parts... i am thinkin maybe someone over there offered a body kit or bumpers or suspension stuff... any help would be appreciated since i know they were still popular over there last time i was in japan....

check ebay or search online for some sites about the parts you want.

Comment

theres a few people with starions on this site, they probably could help, from your title I thought you needed a place to stay in japan or something, my mistake.

Comment

Check the Starion threads. You might find more parts supliers across the other pond in the UK - the Starion is a big hit over there.

If you pick up an issue of Retro Cars you may find some ads dealing with Starion parts, or some free classifieds in the back.

-MR

Comment

i tried all that crap... there just seems to be a big void in the aftermarket for these cars... i dont know i thought maybe i could find a little know japanese company dealing with them

Comment

i found this site for some starion stuff, hope it helps:

http://www.racetep.com/dod_mit.html

Comment

go to www.starquestclub.com youll probably find some parts there

Comment

that stuff is all US stuff... i am a member of the quest club and i have seen topend site talk about a rip off. anyway thanks for the attempts to help out... i was just hoping maybe i was missin out on something like a j-blood kit or something that was offered back in the day in japan....

Comment

Working...
                X