usa today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa today

i dont know what site it was but it came up with a popup about drifting and usa today made it. alex pfieffer explains drifting quickly. it has a little video from i think irwindale speedway. has anyone got to see this thing?

what? crazy. it's sorta weird to watch the progression of it's popularity.

Comment

wow i didnt think it would get into the usa today. odd

Comment

i cant even find it anymore but if i do find the popup (which will be a doozey) i will put up some directions to get it.

Comment

pop-up?

Pop-ups, what are those?

I use a browser that blocks all Unwanted pop-ups.

Comment

yeha i got that too... i think it came up somewhere on the formula d website, if i remember correctly.

Comment

pop-ups suck but atleast one person got it. popup blockers can come with their own spyware so i dont bother. but then again spyware comes with everything these days.

Comment

hey, speaking of pop up blockers, if you install the google menu bar, it comes with a pop up blocker, no spyware, and instant access to all google searches from your menu bar. its really convienient.

Comment

This?

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...drifting_x.htm

looks like its from 11/9/2003.

Comment

yeah that is it. i did not know it was that old. wow.in that article they said people look for cars like 240sx,corolla PRE 1984 (even though it is 87 back.) and RX-7s in general. just thought i would point that out.

Comment

yeah iv seen this befor a while ago while surfing the net for drifting info

Comment

Working...
                      X