Is this your car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this your car??

Hey all just wanted to post these pics and see if anybody knows the owner of this vehicle. As of 10:30AM this morning, 6/19, it was were I last saw it. This car has a lot of goodies on it so, if I was the owner and I ding it, I would have not just abandoned it.

I am under the impresion that this car is hot so I would like to see it returned to the rightful owner, before some theif gets his hands on it. email me @ chaserf3@yahoo.com

guys, I have the pictures saved on my computer, but I am having the darnest time figuring out how to up load them into this message. could somebody tell me how??

For starters the car is a red 240SX

let's see if this works
    Attached Files

Comment

pic
      Attached Files

Comment

With this little damage, I wouldn't just leave this car on the roadside. Too many theives, too easy an opportunity.
        Attached Files

Comment

pic
          Attached Files

Comment

nice wheels
            Attached Files

Comment

where is the car right now, did you call someone, police or something, because the car seems to have plates, they could check it out and find the owner.

Comment

good idea, except I don't technically know which police dept. to call. This is a mountain road and I don't know which jurisdicition the vehicle falls in. Let me see what the police say.

Comment

how long do you think its been sittin there... the guy could have been going for help or something, maybe a gas station nearby. Or decided it would be a good idea to abandon his car on a mountain road

Comment

well, it's been reported, but the police didn't sound too interested.

Comment

I can't tell how long, except I was riding the road myself for two hours and it just sat there. I don't believe that this was a nature watcher either, or a bicyclist. From what I could tell it's been there at least for a night.

Comment

Hope you didn't touch anything on the car, it might be a crime scene.

Have the cops come look at it,run the plates and see who the car belongs to and then if no1 claims it within 365 days it's yours, depending on your state's rules.

Just let us know further down the line incase ppl want to buy it from you.

Comment

the law is 365 years but if i was you after about 2-4 months since the cops arent intrested just take it!!! Before people start to steal *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* from it

Comment

365 i meant to say days sorry my bad

Comment

DAYUM! somebody put in some wrench time, what a waste..
                              sohc ka24 turbo! dont see that.. EVER!

hmmm.. i shure could use that front cusco strut tower bar..

Comment

Working...
                              X