PDA

View Full Version : Real TV

pure_drift
06-19-2004, 02:50 PM
Hey, I was just watching Real Tv and they showed 2 kids getting hit by a car on the mountain road... it wasn't a video it wa pictures and etc... One of the kids died the other one is peralized! :mad:

The victims family were looking for the driver of the car that killed their family for 2 years he got 9 months in jail.... He had a 3rd gen rx-7 he only did 9months since he wasn't speeding.... who watched it

DoriFuta-
06-19-2004, 02:51 PM
Only nine months? how the hell did they prove that he wasn't speeding if one person is dead and the other parolized? that would have been one hell of a crash, unless he was just involved in the accedent and the ppl that were driving the car where the one person died and the other parolized were speeding.

PooPooBrown240
06-19-2004, 02:54 PM
the other day, they were talking about drifting in japan, they said that a naval officer took the video, and they show a 2nd gen fc crash, and a guy runs out onto the street (who looks ALOT like Ernie Fixmer) and picks up the remaining bumper..

blargonator
06-19-2004, 03:55 PM
that really sucks that the kid died and the other is paralyzed. there will always be wreckless people and stupid careless people. do you guys remember when people kept dying on razor scooters. it was horrible but that is what happens when you put 4 year old kids with no helmets on the top of a touge with rocks all over the place. (i was blowing the hill out of proportion) hopefully the media wont make drifting ride or die as in no room for mistakes making the "law" react. (touge can be used as a noun like mountain right <:-)

nissanguy_24
06-19-2004, 06:00 PM
It was a hit and run, the kids were walking down the road. They couldnt prove he was speeding because they couldnt prove it. You can get into an accident with out speeding. Especialy on a moutain road. So he simply got 9 months for running, Not recless endangerment. And even if he was convicted for wreckless endangerment thats only a few years top. It was an accident, Truth be told though in this country if he had stayed around they probably would of thrown him in jail anyways. This country likes to have someone to blame even in an accident.

drift matic
06-19-2004, 06:41 PM
i saw on real tv were that naval officer almost got hit too it was pretty cool

blargonator
06-19-2004, 08:53 PM
yeah being blamed for something that you had nothing to do with is a horrible feeling but if he left them that is just dishonorable. well either way he has to live with his decisions. yeah mountain roads are already dangerous so.....

streetkid
06-20-2004, 08:44 PM
One time on Real TV they had drift footage from Japan. It was pretty sweet. The host was like "These daredevils zoom down a street to a corner and grab the E-brake and mash the gas" It was funny how he described it, but atleast I got to see some drift footage:rolleyes:

twcfc3s
06-20-2004, 09:02 PM
lets go find tha stupid that crashed the kids and kill him!!!

pure_drift
06-20-2004, 09:39 PM
yo street kid i saw that one too :D

nissanguy_24
06-20-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by twcfc3s
lets go find tha stupid that crashed the kids and kill him!!!

Nock it off, you dont even know what happened, besides it was an accident. The guy wasnt even drunk or anything. kids were playing on the edge of the street anyways. Yeah some kid jumps in front of your car, we should all kill you too.

blargonator
06-21-2004, 07:24 AM
yeah man don't joke about it. he had to go to jail for 9 months (or alteast someone said 9 months).he has to think about that paralyzed kid becuase being paralyzed is worse than death to me. people have to do everything for him now. he is a burden.

ok back to real tv.yeah they always have really stupid explanations of stuff. like if a kid was power walkin they would just say watch this madman plow through oncoming traffic! and the kid could be on the sidewalk.

zdss14
06-21-2004, 09:23 AM
yeah i saw the one when they were in okinawa drifting:)

Ghost of Duluth
06-21-2004, 10:48 AM
I've almost flattened numerous punk kids who can't drive walking down the street in the middle of the night, wearing all that black clothing on so you can't see them. If they are so stupid as to walk in the road thinking they are tough, then if they get smashed, it's their fault. Tough luck, should have used the sidewalk or the grass.

Mr.Sandors
06-21-2004, 11:26 AM
Roads for driving, not walking, or that fancy walking.

DoriFuta-
06-21-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
I've almost flattened numerous punk kids who can't drive walking down the street in the middle of the night, wearing all that black clothing on so you can't see them. If they are so stupid as to walk in the road thinking they are tough, then if they get smashed, it's their fault. Tough luck, should have used the sidewalk or the grass.

LoL. GET OUT OF THE ROAD, YOUR NOT A CAR!!
D4m Punk kidz.

Same goes for those darn road hogging bikers.

nissanguy_24
06-21-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Mr.Sandors
Roads for driving, not walking, or that fancy walking.

Hahahaha good simpsons reference.. the old guy with the wooden leg... reminds me of "So instead of injuring a evil old man... i may of killed a perfectly innocent old man"

DoriFuta-
06-21-2004, 03:15 PM
the Simpsons are Great.
I have seen every episode and have them memerized.

5Z S13
06-21-2004, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by DoriFuta-

Same goes for those darn road hogging bikers.

Oh god i hate those bicyclists. Just ttwo or three days ago one screamed at me because I turned into the bike lane to turn right, didn't cut him off or anything just stopped cause i was waiting to turn.

blargonator
06-21-2004, 07:45 PM
yeah some of those guys are crazy. what are you talking about fancy walkers or something? you mean power walking? yeah i was brought up on the simpsons. all i have to say is day one. lately simpsons have been down hill. ever since matt groening left (spelling) and he left a long time ago. maybe it will be cancelled and keep what little dignity it has left.... R.I.P. bleeding gums murphy.

twcfc3s
06-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by nissanguy_24
Nock it off, you dont even know what happened, besides it was an accident. The guy wasnt even drunk or anything. kids were playing on the edge of the street anyways. Yeah some kid jumps in front of your car, we should all kill you too. im just playing men!!!!! i know whut you say!! but im just playing...be easy...please

5Z S13
06-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by blargonator
yeah some of those guys are crazy. what are you talking about fancy walkers or something? you mean power walking? yeah i was brought up on the simpsons. all i have to say is day one. lately simpsons have been down hill. ever since matt groening left (spelling) and he left a long time ago. maybe it will be cancelled and keep what little dignity it has left.... R.I.P. bleeding gums murphy.

Next season is their last. I had no idea Matt Groening left!

DRIFTER-M
06-22-2004, 04:35 PM
oh dang only nine months thats bad i saw an episode with something similair, dont know if its the same one but i didnt hear them say anything about jail time. On another note some people said thay showed Drifting on real tv......i missed it man that is bad ive watched like every episode besides that one.....how could this happen how???????:confused:

blargonator
06-22-2004, 05:00 PM
actually matt groening (spelling) left a Long Long time ago. not many people know that but he did and the only reason most people dont know is because they still say created by matt...... but the key word is created. last thing he worked on was futurama or the last thing i know of.

5Z S13
06-22-2004, 05:40 PM
yeah i have noticed a big plummet in their episodes, they're super random now, and the humor in them almost never makes me laugh, a chuckle once in a while but thats about it.