Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chachi The Movie

Finally got someone to host it...

please right click and save target as...

CHACHI DRIFT
    Last edited by Chachi; 07-16-2004, 10:54 PM.

what song is that in the background?

Comment

sounds like killswitch engage...music rocks!!! nice driving too...what suspension do you have? you'd do some damage with stiff coilovers...

Comment

Thanks, I use HE's but I have the fronts REAL soft . Needed to soften up the front because after I installed my Largus bars my car was pushing pretty bad. After I set the bars to a softer setting, I will stiffen them up more.

Now if I can only get my SR!

Oh by the way, the song is by In Flames

Comment

not working for me for some reason

Comment

IN FLAMES FUKKEN ROCKS!!!!! i loved them since... along time....now that makes me want to download it....yay!!!!

Comment

........out of service......damn...that dropped me back on the floor....

Comment

Yeah, bandwidth is exceeded REMEMBER RIGHT CLICK save as when you get on the site... should be up in a little while

Comment

sweet video! that was cool. Ive been listening to in flames for a long time, and suprisingly i dont think ive heared that particular song before, but its deffinately in flames lol, always using the same riffs. good drifting and sweet car!

Comment

site is down again.......and shut up tommy...IN FLAMES do not have repeated riffs.....

Comment

still down

Comment

What's the name of that song? Damn, it's good. Awesome drifting too, by the way. I wish I was that good.

Comment

i would tell you if i can download the damn movie!!!!! always down...read the instructions people!!!

Comment

PM me and I'll load it on my server, so we can still view it

Comment

Originally posted by TeckniX
                              PM me and I'll load it on my server, so we can still view it
                              I PM'ed you, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X