Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Don't Try This on the Streets!

http://www.funpedia.net/clips/drift/drift019.zip
    This is a really stupid person that probably thinks he has super car control, either he's really brave and reckless, or really really dumb ....again never attemp this stupid crap......i know its illegal to post this stuff, but i think i had to....sorry ....

OMG, he was over the line. he almost hit that guy, stupid indeed. mann, did you hear the camrea man at the end screaming like a little girl??

Comment

yeah...punkass scream.......rich people sure know how to wreck BMW's.......i think its Eurpean country....thats how the guy/girls (lol) voice sounds....

Comment

He is very stupid for doing it at that time. If he did it when cars weren't there than it might of been better. Pretty good drift though.

Comment

Have you guys seen JDM insider 2 "City Drift"? I forgot who (in the red Chaser), but someone was coming around the corner fast and nearly hits a guy at a light. Literally inches away.

Edit:
          Heres the clip:
          www.rangepc.com/videos/close.mpg
          Last edited by JC; 06-21-2004, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Whoa thats a hell of a drift, and he kept it in one lane.. impressive.

Comment

I would have shat my pants if I was the guy waiting at the light in the second clip

Comment

lol that was a good drift, but also dangerous.

Comment

Damn that is pretty close.....he held it though...lol.....yay!!!! lucky 300!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                    Whoa thats a hell of a drift, and he kept it in one lane.. impressive.
                    that guy is really stupid for doing that anyway..

funny how one touge vids gets closed down because it was hard driving on the streets but this one does not and seems MUCH MUCH more dangerous !!

Comment

word, great drifting...dangerous...yes..that's the name of the game.

Comment

I first saw it in the trailer (its at the end) ... but they cut it off half way. Then when I got the DVD and got to see the whole thing I was like holy damn. Yes its dangerous, but it still puts a smirk on your face.

Comment

i cant get the first one to work

Comment

that one was a reel GDM noise,...

Comment

one drift- youre a mofoo!! you make me *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* on my pants with tha clip!!!thats true drifting....

Comment

Working...
                              X