anyone play ddr??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone play ddr??

Hey i was just wondering, is anyone else in here a ddr maniac?? i play quite a good bit, and i am pretty good at it. Just wondering if we had anything in common besides cars.

- Peace

I used to play. A looong time ago. But I still go for a round or two if I'm at the arcade.

Comment

I play quite often, allmost everyday. I have DDR Max and Max2 for Ps2, and I play on my Red Octance semi-hard-super-d00per pad.
      Im not quite sure what to ask from my gf for our 1yr anniv present, a short shifter or a "Jspec" Ps2 and Beatmania. But yeah, also, I love alot of other bemani games, tho I suck at 3/4 of them.

Comment

I love that game! I'm just not very good, I've been playing for two years now and I just can't graduate to heavy mode, the arrows are to closely grouped.

Comment

if you can't do some heavies because the arrows are too close, you should change the timing from 1 to 1.5 or on BAG go to like 3 or 4. that would help you a lot. I have 2 ddr games for ps2 as well, i don't play them that much anymore. we let someone borrow our metal red octane pad, and we think his roommate might have broken it. oh well, $200 down the drain. glad to see there are some fellow ddr maniacs here. oh and how long have ya'll been playing?? i have been playing like 10 months.

- peace

Comment

Ive been playing for a little over a yr. A new mix is supposed to be comming out for ps2 this fall.

Comment

Re: anyone play ddr??

Originally posted by 180maniac
              Hey i was just wondering, is anyone else in here a ddr maniac?? i play quite a good bit, and i am pretty good at it. Just wondering if we had anything in common besides cars.

- Peace
              Ha I love DDR, I have DDR Max for PS2 and have a hard pad that lights up! I'm waiting for the new mix too, heh

Comment

Ever since i got my car ive been outta shape and would love to own my own version of DDR to get bak into shape hehe. The only DDR ive been playing is the online version. www.flashflashrevolution.com

Comment

i would just like to say that game is fun as hell, but i would play alot more if i was any good...hehe

Comment

Its not that hard if you own it and get to play it over and over. When I first got it, I started playing on Light mode, and at first, I didnt even notice the clear errors at the top. I was just hitting arrows as I seen them come. Took me about 2 months or so (playing off and on) to clear Light and Standard. There are still some steps that I cant get, Im too lazy to ever go to practice mode and slow it down and see the exact pattern, so I just kinda fook up on one part then get going again.

Comment

i used to... no longer

Comment

I haven't played it before even though it looks fun but at the same time intimidating(sp?). And whenever I'm at the arcade the really good ppl are there so I just watch so I don't embarass my self.Then I waste money on Initial D

Comment

i use to play it all the time, kept me in relativly good shape...now i play evry once in awhile...but after one round i'm done for...

Comment

any one have any DDR soundtracks? i like there dance songs (even though i don't play DDR)

Comment

I used to have an assload of MP3s on my old laptop. (R.I.P.) Never actually bought one of them. Almost did when I saw some of them on Amazon.com.
                              Amazon rocks, it's the only place I could find the Dropkick Murphys/Business Split CD (Thats completely off topic, I just wanted to spread amazonian love, man)

Comment

Working...
                              X