No announcement yet.

Just Bought A 240 I Need Some Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought A 240 I Need Some Help!!!!

Horrid Paint Job I Know, But I Got A Steal. Engines Out And Getting My SR Shipped To My Shop. And I'll Paint Her After I Put Koguchi's Kit On With 18 Inch White Nismo's. What Do Y'all Think About That.

I'm Thinking Of Adding The Yashio Flares To Put 9.5's Up Front And 10's In The Rear. I stripped The Seats and I'm About To Start A Rollcage 6-8 Point.

Also Whats The Best Output For A Turbine System For A SR(HKS, Trust). No Idea On Exhaust I Like The Angle Trend On The End Anyone Know A Good Exhaust Thats Sound Japanese But Has An Angle

What do you plan to paint it? Also since this is a drifting forum I woulda kinda take it that you want to drift it....18 inch wheels are huge. They're pretty dam big which means more money for tires, also why white wheels? White wheels look really fake I think, the only white wheels that look good on a car is on Koguchi's green 180SX. I think you should go with 17's tops. Sounds like a good project though.

Comment

For exhaust on my cars I just go with a straight through muffler usually cannister style and have all my pipes custum bent out of 2.5 inch stainless steal. Max flow period with a warranty.

Comment

Sounds like a plan!!!

I agree with NismoPwr about the tires, but if thats not an issue 4 you...go for it!!

JIC Exhaust?

Comment

jic titaniums? hehe. well since yer gettin that sr20 just get a apex can and get 3" piping. response for the turbo

im not even sure if s13's come with 4 or 5 lug.

do you have all that stuff already? cause thats pretty fast hehe.

and 18's are sick. i love'em

Comment

If he's got this much money then the 5 lug swap shoiuldn't be hard. I say stop going drifter style and actually get drift mods. LSD,coilovers,strutbars, and SR should be top of the list. And please don't get 18's, this isn't a ludacris video. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadblockTDX
              If he's got this much money then the 5 lug swap shoiuldn't be hard. I say stop going drifter style and actually get drift mods. LSD,coilovers,strutbars, and SR should be top of the list. And please don't get 18's, this isn't a ludacris video. Thank you.

i agree here.....

drift parts first,

drift style last.

that's just my opinion.

personally....just keep it flt blk on some cheap 16's or 17's
              cage it, LSD, and if you wanna' body kit go for something cheap
              like PDM's kit. but hey that's just me.

then again if you're a professional drifter and you got all the goods
              and the skilz...then there is nothing left but the style.

Comment

go with the RS*R GTC exhaust! Carbon Fiber canister! its sooo hella lightwieght, gotta love it

Comment

Originally posted by RoadblockTDX
                  sr20's are over rated.

coils first.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                    sr20's are over rated.

coils first.
                    yes they are....suspension and driveline first....

then CA18DET or custom KA turbo setup.

Comment

ka turbo set up.

take the money that would be for a sr or a ca swap and use it for the ka. you'll be able have easily attainable parts. instead of gettin raped for a water pump from japan

Comment

Working...
                      X