Please stop it with these threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please stop it with these threads!

People who have just entered this forum, continuously babble on about what car to get, why to get it, and what is "drift". It's seriously getting to me, that's why I began this thread. Not to be rude, but there is a button, it's called "search". To make it easy, can we have a sticky somewhat like it to reiterate the importance of the search button rather than be bombarded with redundant subjects that prove to be irrelavant to the nature of the daily readers of the forums?

But it's oh-so-fun to make light of teh n00bs' n00bness.

But in all seriousness, that's a good idea about the sticky... but then again, if they don't figure out to use the search they'd probably just not read the sticky anyway.

Comment

you're wasting your time. We've tried to stop it before. It's better to just accept the fact that n00bs will be n00bs. There'll always be stupid threads like that unless we have rules that if they post stupid threads they'd get banned asap...

Comment

well ive been here much longer then you so heres a tip dont click on them and just scroll past them that way they wont bother you

what pissis me off are cry babies who get all uppy about n00bs posting about help well we were all newbies once and we all needed to get are info some how so you can help or just no click on there threads

Comment

Re: Please stop it with these threads!

Originally posted by DriftinCressida
          People who have just entered this forum, continuously babble on about what car to get, why to get it, and what is "drift". It's seriously getting to me, that's why I began this thread. Not to be rude, but there is a button, it's called "search". To make it easy, can we have a sticky somewhat like it to reiterate the importance of the search button rather than be bombarded with redundant subjects that prove to be irrelavant to the nature of the daily readers of the forums?
          Haha. I can see that you haven't been on here for a that long. All I can tell you is get used to it because it will never stop and you definately aren't the first one that complained about it.

Comment

Here's what you do....DON"T RESPOND TO THEIR THREADS!!! If no one responds,this forces them to actually look down half of the page,goto the next page of threads,or the ever so scary search button has to be used.You can put the information right in front of someones face,it's their job to actually recognize it and acknowledge it.If people would stop responding to their threads,they'd eventually get their heads straight and start looking or just leave.

Comment

Yes. Agreed. You have to sift through the newbie crap here that has been posted over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by BL1TZ_W1NG
                well ive been here much longer then you so heres a tip dont click on them and just scroll past them that way they wont bother you

what pissis me off are cry babies who get all uppy about n00bs posting about help well we were all newbies once and we all needed to get are info some how so you can help or just no click on there threads
                Words of wisdom from our friends is the UK...

Comment

i got an idea! maybe a noob forum. yeah so once they ask, move it to there.

Comment

Originally posted by marshun
                    i got an idea! maybe a noob forum. yeah so once they ask, move it to there.
                    So noobs can spread noobiness? and infect others with their ideas like "I'll just weld my diff".

J/K we were all noobz at one point, but no one likes a cocky noob, they just need to respect others and be open to learning

Comment

being a newb myself, i thinka newb forum would be a "Good Thing"

Comment

What I think should happen is that everyone posts that kind of stuff in off topic. Isn't that what is there for? But whatever, personaly it doesnt bother me much.

you could try giving bad advice just to make future competion easier on yourselves. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Deluxe_247
                          So noobs can spread noobiness? and infect others with their ideas like "I'll just weld my diff".

J/K we were all noobz at one point, but no one likes a cocky noob, they just need to respect others and be open to learning
                          Hey what's wrong with welding a diff? Not that I did it mind you, but my friend with a hachi welded his diff and he's damn good drifter.

Edit: Dood I just noticed your name is Deluxe_247....wtf man, that commercial was horrible.

Comment

lol. i thought that commercial was funny.

but if everyone could keep and open mind if someone tries to correct you.

and if youre not sure on what your saying, please put "i think" before your statement just so we dont spread disinformation

Comment

Working...
                            X