Drift bible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift bible

So anyone know anything about Tsuchiya's new Drift Bible DVD? Is it going to be easily attainable here in the states?
    Oh, and did anyone else's jaw hit the floor when they saw the Import Racer "Drifting magazine"?

isnt it gonna be with best motoring? should be easy to get.

the magazine is old already and i thought it was cool. hopefully they'll start up that magazine and keep it goin

Comment

why yes i did and i bought it the same day gotta love vertex soarer aka my car muahaha

Comment

I have it for sale, sorry for the price, but they rasied the cost on me. 40 bucks shipped.

Comment

its really actully old... and its about as easy to get as some drugs... just look around... you'll find it... i was lucky i bought it preorder when it was cheap... heheh

Comment

I got it a cupple days ago at the Autofreak store in JapanTown, San Francisco. Pretty good.

"40 bucks shipped."
            That's pretty expensive. I got my dvd for $24.99 USD.

"its really actully old."
            Really? On their international site it says it came out on Aug, 31, 2003. The DVD also has a promo movie from the 2003 SEMA IAS.

Comment

i know i got it before then because i downloaded some of it.... the DVD version came out then but it was just a revamed version of it...

Comment

I got my drift bible for 20 bucks. its has helped me get the grip of drifting... or rather, lose my grip.

Comment

i know, it used to be cheap.

Comment

40 dollars for drift bible...gooood laaaaaaaaaaaaaawd that's alot of money

Comment

Man Chas, you are even a bigger rip off now. Haha. Just download it. I got mine DVD quality with surround sound.

Comment

lol.

Comment

hey chas what else do you sell???

Comment

Everything.

Comment

yea the prices are going up cus theres like no more left haha look at chas he start sellin them for 40

Comment

Working...
                              X