Is this a good find??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good find??

Well, i was looking for a 240sx on ebay and came along this and i was wondering if this was good or not. Im not so sure about the price. But its ebay... Anyway, i wanted something like this so i could learn crap and its a lot cheaper. whatever 240 i got, id probably do this to it and stick a sr20 in it and do a little body kit or something, so this makes my job a little easier.

But i wanted your guys opinion on this. Whether or not i should go for this.

Thanks for any advice.

well 1 cent is pretty cheap, and the vin # 111111111111111111 is very interesting too

Comment

If you have the time place and money for a project like this then I would say yes this would be a good find. But you are the only one who knows if you are capable of starting(and finishng) a project like this.

Comment

i could probably do this, but space is probably a big issue. Money, not that much. But space is killing me at the moment.

as for the vin, i see a lot of people do that on ebay when selling cars. Not sure what it does. but ill check it out.

Comment

does the 1 stand for salvaged?

Comment

You get what you paid for...Usually I'm skeptical when buying cars on ebay or on the internet, not that I do of course...

Comment

well it says local pick up only, no shipping, and seeing as you are in atlanta and the car is in new york, that would be a pain to drive up there for a car with no engine/tranny, probably crappy suspension, messed up interior, and no front bumper. do what you will thoug.

- peace

Comment

You can always get a tow truck or something to deliver it to you, it just costs a lot more than what you even paid for the car in the first place.

Comment

see if you can work out some kind of pick up.

tell'em you'll pay the penny and you'll pull it out of that junkyard. :P

i say go for it.

Comment

no offense to anyone or anything but alot of stuff on ebay that has that 11111111111111 vin number is probably fake. Ebay even warns you to be careful i mean sure it could be real but its also kinda funny how it started at 1cent??? I mean ive rearly seen a car like that go for 1cent even a car that doesnt run normally cost more than that, but if you feel lucky about it go ahead maybe your right and it is a great find! Good luck on bidding!
                    (but really i think you should just find a local one for a couple thousand)

Comment

Just go to Z car Atlanta, I heard they have tons of shiz.

Comment

Just go to Z car Atlanta, I heard they have tons of shiz.
                        What is the site address?

Comment

6404 Buford Hwy
                          Norcross, GA 30071
                          Phone: (770) 446-1090

Thats their location and info, their website from the info i got is:

www.nissanzcar.com

But the site doesnt work.

http://mapsonus.switchboard.com/bin/...wsb/isredir=1/

Theres a map to the place.
                          Last edited by Rooney; 06-29-2004, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Call my brother. He is allllways finding stuff and will turn it around too. His web address is www.tophatperformance.com He's in Conyers, not too far away from you. He has stuff laying around out there. If he don't have it, he can find it. PM me, i'll give you his number.

Comment

Working...
                            X