Gran Turismo 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gran Turismo 3

yes i wanna set up a supra for road racing can any one give me some tips on how to get that biotch to handle???

sell the supra, and but a skyline. Get the most expensive one and put all your money into its engine and handling. Its 4wd and in the game I got its horsepower up to over 1000. One of the best cars in the game now.

Comment

ummm i already got a dope asss skyline that handles fine but i want a skyline and i need some tips on how to make it turn i mean rite now its turns ok but it breaks the tires loose and starts drifting i mean i can control it pretty damn good but i want it to stay tight in the turn

Comment

Thats kinda of easy...put the stability to level 20 and the traction to 10 if you really want it to stick to the road. Lower the car like hell, max out the anti-roll bar levels, adjust camber angles, adjust toe angles, and adjust the shock levels and spring rate if you want. Sorry I couldn't be specific, I just know this from memory...Hope it helps...Or is it something you know already?...

Comment

thnx dude the camber and toe angles i already knew about but the stability and tractio will really help me out....hhehehhehehe i mean it is fun drifting a 1000+ hp supra lol

Comment

www.gtplanet.com

or

www.gamefaqs.net

As much as I love the game, let's keep GT3 stuff off the forums for now =\

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

i turned off the traction control and stability thing.

learn to drift with that thing off. then it feels more natural.

Comment

Working...
                X