initial d games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• initial d games

initial d gme for ps2 i think it is called special stage but i am planning on getting it for my ps2 and then i am going to get a mod chip I saw on a review of it that u play as tak then the red suns then project d and when you beat bunta with a b or better grade you get his impreza i never knew he had an impreza

I have the game, never played it though, the mods didn't work for my PS2. Make sure you have an older PS2 or the mods might not work.

Comment

i got the initial d for ps2, but of cuz, u will need the mod chip. if anyone want it, i can give it 2 u. but norcal only tho.

Comment

Don't mean to be a tennis ball in the catback...but I hate that game(the arcade and the ps2 version) the sound is crap, especially the tire screech. Sounds like they recorded from a crappy peel out from an old Toyota Cressida...It's not worth modding for, but if you're gonna mod it anyway get Kaido Battle 1 & 2...I could go on how Initial D the game is crap...but I'm kinda lazy...Sorry...

Comment

Go on Ebay an find Initial D for GBA (Another Stage) that game is better then the PS2 and the Arcade versions.

I have it and once you learn what all the jap-charactors are you can win the race every single time.

It's Fun,Different and you can take it along with you anywhere.

My friend bought I.D. for PS2 b4 it even came out here (jap import), he said it's just like th arcade version only the handling sux cuz it's on a controller instead of using an acutal steerting wheel.

Either way i have only played The Arcade and The GBA version of I.D, i have never seen any of the shows nor have i ever read any of the manga.
          If i would read any of then or watch any of the shows i would import them all since the american versions are cut to ][=][3LL & are cr4p anyway....

Personaly if you are trying to take after the I.D. series then you are just another poser in the drifting world.
          Last edited by DoriFuta-; 06-23-2004, 04:23 PM.

Comment

well i was wanting the game cause i like initial d and how could you say that im a poser when keichi tsuychia helped with it and i just wanted a drifting game

Comment

Hey anyone know where i can get the I.D. GBA rom?? thanx

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymagic
                Hey anyone know where i can get the I.D. GBA rom?? thanx
                MonkeyMagic,
                If you want the I.D. GBA rom i am sure my friend would be happy to send you it.
                He has one of those carts that you can DL roms onto it and then play it on your GBA.

Drift Matic,
                how the hell did you get the impression that i was calling you a poser? i think you need to read my post again.
                If you still feel offended after reading it a second time then maybe you really are a poser.

As for keichi tsuychia, who is that. you don't mean Keiichi Tsuchiy do you?
                heh, shows how much i know about the I.D. series.
                I could really careless about it either way.

Atleast i know i am somewhat legit in the fact that i don't hold onto a dream to become like Takumi or talk about the I.D. series like it is my own life.

I think there is a thin line between being a poser that talks about I.D. all the time and thinks he\she is one of the ppl from the series as they try to drift every corner and a drifter that knows the series simply because he\she likes the storys but has been drifting b4 they even came out.

Become your own legend, not something from a story book.
                Last edited by DoriFuta-; 06-24-2004, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X