Help us get to Cali's Formula Drift!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help us get to Cali's Formula Drift!

Help us get out to the Formula Drift event in California on July 11th.

We put together a page with some info and how others are helping us out. Please visit it and take a look.

http://www.z28evans.com/donate.htm

We are trying a grassroots approach, please help spread the word, links, forums, e-mails etc.

We appreciate your support !
    Thanks,
    James & Derrick

I see drifting.com has donated...I don't have a paypal account to donate,good luck though..

Comment

some individuals from drifting.com donated. We don't know if it will work, just thought we would give it a try.

Comment

A little bird told me that you guys were talking with Yokohama. Is this true?How did that work out?

Matt.

Comment

right now we are in talks with a couple of big name tire companies, and i don't want to name names until things are finalized. A few other posibilities are floating around out there as well.

We may be able to turn this into something bigger, but it may not come until after the next drift event (if we go and if we can qualify again).

Comment

I'll donate some horns for the front of your el camino. Just gimmie a day or two to find them.

Comment

please support this guy companies!!! if i had the money i would give you 100... but i dont have it right now!! *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....compan ies this guy is big support him....his entusiasm worth it!!!

Comment

he can keep up!!

Comment

Hey i saw some videos and heared about you even before i saw your videos. I remember hearing about at one of the drift events i went to. Your causing quite a buzz in California hehe. Keep up the good work. Wish i could donate some money but my funds are depleated cause of tires events etc.. im sure ya feel me on that one.

Comment

see this guy is beating up a 350Z... sponsorīs open your eyes!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

And if we show the other run of them running tandem you'd say he was being smoked because the 350 was ahead of him? Come on...it's drifting, not a race to see who gets there first. I think he did a great job, but don't farse the situation to benefit him. All the drivers gave it their best and deserve credit. I do think it's great to see him be competitive in an El Camino and I hope he can get a real ride from a sponsor so we can really see how much potential he has. Like I said though..don't put down another driver who did beat him to advance to the next round and claim 3rd overall. Chris won second at the last event..so it's not just luck or good fortune. My $0.02..to the ElCamino...dude, I loved it, very cool to see you hit it in such an "unusual" drift machine!

Comment

hey dont mess with el camino...no one has the same ammount of money...but i think hes better than the other couse hes beatting up guy that has usual D cars with an unusual D car.... i didnt farse the situation to benefit him. i just type what i see...

peace rich guy....

Comment

This was said on the Houston-Imports Forum, but it deserves a repeat...

You my friend, are badass!

I'd send cash, but I'm low on dough. I want to buy an S13 so I can join in on the fun, but I can barely afford the gas at current gas prices.

Matt.

Comment

shoot me an email

Comment

Originally posted by Todd@Tires.com
                              shoot me an email
                              Hey Todd it's Alex from Houston ( Empire night lol )how's it going?

These guys can use all the help they can get. Houston isn't THAT far behind. You'll see more of us in 05

Rep H Town guys while you're in Cali !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X