DRIFT Day 17 (PHOTOS, Headshots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT Day 17 (PHOTOS, Headshots)

damn nice pics. what camera are you using?

Comment

pretty much any SLR camera is going to take nice pics thier a bit pricey but i plan on getting another one, seeing as mine was stolen, and they get realy pricey when you go digital

Comment

ha i was there yay! both days.....end of sat. and sunday were sic!!!!!.....i didnt know Pacific Rim s13 was going to be there...

Comment

ahh yes we from pacrim were there to do some practicing for next months formula d ( im there window washer when they come ot the bay area haha)

Comment

OH MAN! that was great, jsut came back from it and to anyone who didnt go, OMG u mised out SOOOOO much!

Comment

Comment

Had a great time both days! Thanks Club4AG and Drift Day for another great event!!

btw yarzan: Hate to tell you your not the first Israeli drifter I've been doing this for a little while (I was in the silver Z with the white wheels today) tislach li email, ani be Irvine im ata ba ezor!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

haha hes picking his nose!

Comment

Comment

HAHA sunburnt Andy Yen better know the cameras are watching his every move..

p.s. i got roasted too and i had about half a tire in my hair.

Comment

Working...
                            X