driven to perform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driven to perform

hey did any of you vancity people go to the driven to perform show @ bc place yesterday? cuz it was sooo awsome.. i was soo happy that i got to see imamura's (sp?) fd... damn that things nice... i will get pics up in the pics section asap...

i didnt go but pics of that fd plz

Comment

sorry... my pics from the show wont be up for a few more days at least... i think that the fd that was at the show was one that was made just for car shows, because there were some major differences in the interior from normal, such as a really nice apex themed aribrush paint job on the dash, and a full sound system by alpine inluding two tvs and two amps in behind the rear window...

Comment

Originally posted by SHIFT_drift
        sorry... my pics from the show wont be up for a few more days at least... i think that the fd that was at the show was one that was made just for car shows, because there were some major differences in the interior from normal, such as a really nice apex themed aribrush paint job on the dash, and a full sound system by alpine inluding two tvs and two amps in behind the rear window...
        fool that is imamura's d1 car!!....u know apexi cant let him drift without a hard system yo..lol...and the tvs r 4 the back car when he is front....lol...j/k no hard feelings huh?

Comment

I finally posted a few pics of the FD from the car show now... there here: http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=5803 .. i have tons more, i might post more when i finish editing them all (like 200 of them).. it'll keep me busy for a while... he he he

Comment

Working...
          X