Fourm Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fourm Suggestion

This is just a suggestion but, I think you should make a Touge section where everyone could discuss the technics and car tuning unquie to touge. They're could be a warning to keep spots off the site or a mod will delete the post. I dont know i was just wonding. Since difting and touge go hand in hand yet touge is a world apart from drifting.

Eh and ill be the only moderator to patrol that powder keg and every time i do any moderating which will be about every 30 minutes ill get a PM from people complaining about me moderating a thread or post.

I like the idea personally but i dont think it will work with current users of the site.

Comment

here's my suggestion: not a bad idea IMO. people can tell their "war" stories. but it would have to be a private forum. like it's password protected. so if they want in they would pm nissanguy for the pw, no? we'll see what happense that is if no one tells others the password.

Comment

Dont know....

Comment

It would be nice to have something like that here with all of the member support that this boards gets, but there are other forums out there where you can speak freely about that sort of stuff.

I would name them, but it's probably conflict of interest.

-MR

Comment

Ive yet to find a decied touge fourm please, PM me some...

Comment

I think we need one of these...

blinking search button.....genious...

Comment

Working...
              X