My AE86 Trueno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My AE86 Trueno

I'm new, from Puerto Rico, tearing up the streets with my AE86 Trueno. I'm cranking 117HP on an 4A-C engine.
    Attached Files

What mods do you have to the 4A-C to get 117hp?

Comment

500 cfm carb, 2 1/2" exhaust piping, custom made cams, ignition fowarded 2 or 4 degrees.

Comment

Welcome!

Hey are those a few dents on the front there or is it just the pic? lol

117hp's not too shabby

Comment

it seems abnormally high. Maybe thats just because there no lip on it or its just the camera shot. Nice ride though. I'm glad to see more eight-six's on these forums.
          Last edited by WildSe7en; 07-02-2004, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Does removing the grille help cooling any?

I like the Photochopped "AE86" plate

any more pics?

-MR

Comment

Bo De (body) JDM
              Ka (car) ae86

Thats too funny

Comment

nice

nice cae, hope you have fun with it.

Comment

it looks high because I took the picture from the top of my driveway, the AE86 was on an incline, it sits about 6 to 4 1/2 inches of the floor

Comment

here is another pic of my 86, it has a battle scar on the fender from drifting with a WRX on the streets.

Comment

lol nice

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'll keep you all updated on the latest mods I've done, and the caraziest drifts I have ever performed.

Comment

it's funny how I started to become a drifter. A long time ago, when I get bored I usually take drives on curvy roads, until I saw this guy on a Civic who wanted to pass me, so I didn't let him, and he kept pushing and pushing until I felt my car sliding on the turns, that's when I realized that if I slide my car on the corner I can gain more speed coming out of it, so I kept perfecting my technique until some guy saw me race and asked me that if I was a drifter, I went WTF!, but he explained to me what it was and I got hooked!

Comment

Originally posted by PR_AE86_Drifter
                            it's funny how I started to become a drifter. A long time ago, when I get bored I usually take drives on curvy roads, until I saw this guy on a Civic who wanted to pass me, so I didn't let him, and he kept pushing and pushing until I felt my car sliding on the turns, that's when I realized that if I slide my car on the corner I can gain more speed coming out of it, so I kept perfecting my technique until some guy saw me race and asked me that if I was a drifter, I went WTF!, but he explained to me what it was and I got hooked!
                            lmao sounds kinda like initial d, first episode. anywho, welcome to drifting.com

Originally posted by mranlet

I like the Photochopped "AE86" plate
                            can it say "turbo" w/ a T04 in katakana ?

Comment

LOL That is more like the first three episodes of Initial D. So you pushed your car till it slid and then you went faster. I was always under the impression that gripping was the fastest way on MOST roads. Well nice Corolla I love those cars.

Comment

Working...
                              X