what is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is better?

What are the ten best drifting cars to begin with? In order, can someone put the best ten drifting cars and why. please let me know.thank you.
    240sx/180sx
    11.11%
    s13
    0.00%
    s14
    0.00%
    s15
    22.22%
    Hachi Roku
    33.33%
    FC3S
    11.11%
    FD3S
    0.00%
    Skyline r34
    0.00%
    Supra
    0.00%
    skyline r32
    22.22%

Get the heck out of here you newb. We don't take kindly to you young kids that are stupid and will never have the skill to drift a car anyways. Go buy a fricken Ford Focus and put some neons on it and yank the e-brake. You poser. Get you drivers license first and then come back and ask a better question. Until than don't post on my fricken forum ever again.

Comment

lol ouch

definately The Delorian, definately....

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
        Get the heck out of here you newb. We don't take kindly to you young kids that are stupid and will never have the skill to drift a car anyways. Go buy a fricken Ford Focus and put some neons on it and yank the e-brake. You poser. Get you drivers license first and then come back and ask a better question. Until than don't post on my fricken forum ever again.
        Ouch Prodigy, I feel your pain. But you got one thing wrong, this isn't your forum, it's MY forum...and on rare occasion Nissanguy's forum. But really kid, go google it up and do ya some learnin, we're tired of these threads.

Comment

hey, he even spelled out the word "hachi roku". so props on that, dusty.

Comment

prodigy, you suck!

Originally posted by prodigy
            Actually i can drift!I have 2 240sxs (1 red 89 zenki and a 91 blue chuki)! And the 1st thing i ever drifted was a 91 toyota pickup 2 years ago! Ive taught almost every one in my town how to drift that knows how to drift! I was asking for my girlfriend who wants to get into it. She doesn't want to have the same car as me, so i was asking what 2nd best.
            ripper- cool!! K.T.'s and RY's cars from Initial D! Is book 13 out yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Weapon X
              it's MY forum...and on rare occasion Nissanguy's forum.
              Man you have no idea how hard i laughed because of that. Im on alot.. but you were here first !

Comment

Re: prodigy, you suck!

Originally posted by dustydrifter4
                Actually i can drift!I have 2 240sxs (1 red 89 zenki and a 91 blue chuki)! And the 1st thing i ever drifted was a 91 toyota pickup 2 years ago! Ive taught almost every one in my town how to drift that knows how to drift! I was asking for my girlfriend who wants to get into it. She doesn't want to have the same car as me, so i was asking what 2nd best.
                ripper- cool!! K.T.'s and RY's cars from Initial D! Is book 13 out yet?
                wtf is a chuki? You mean kouki? You think you'd know that since you owned one. Anyways there is no "best drift car" it's all about personal preference.

Comment

wildse7en,

Actually I have a "Chuki" 240sx. From 1989-1990 the Zenki style was used, in 1991 the chuki style came and in 1994 or 1995 the Kouki came and was never produced in the US. I have a red Zenki and Blue Chuki. Thanks anyway on trying to help me though. Picking a perfect drift car other than a 240 is really hard!

Comment

Working...
                  X