is it ok....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it ok....

Hey, my neigboor is 17 and he wants to get a nice drift car he has 14.000 to spend. But he doesn't know wut to buy yet. He likes the old cars like the 86 and etc. Will it be ok to have a daily driver and a drift car a car that is 20 years old? Like he only like old cars are thsose any good?

yes, the ae86 is a good car. It is known for reliabilty motor wise. Also think about rx-7 and 240sx. With 14k, you can do alot of things. And dude, use the search button.

Comment

I suggest a Honda Civic for any new wannabe drifters. A+

Comment

haha i have 2 totally agree (but still, we don't need any new injured newbie drifters)

Comment

with 14k he has more than enough to buy two cars, buy a drift car and then buy a daily driver. Buy a daily driver with good gas econo like a civic.

Comment

before he buys the 86' , please tell him to look up and read at www.club4AG.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
              with 14k he has more than enough to buy two cars, buy a drift car and then buy a daily driver. Buy a daily driver with good gas econo like a civic.

yeah true that. You could get two pretty decent cars for 14k

Comment

14g's

2g's- 90 240sx
                5g's- sr20det

5g's- 99 mitsubishi mirage (30+ mpg)
                2g's- stereo

Comment

umm dude use search... ure only 14, slow down a little, with all ur i wanna live in japan and all that crap. what happened to that thread with if u got this much money but this....

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                    umm dude use search... ure only 14, slow down a little, with all ur i wanna live in japan and all that crap. what happened to that thread with if u got this much money but this....
                    i agree with yarzan.....not to be mean or a "trash on a newbie" but most of your threads are meaningless.....u REALLY SHOULD use the
                    button......or www.google.com and type in "ae86" millions of sites will help....thats what i do....and if i cant find it...i post here AFTER i search......come on boy....use sence.......sorry i just had to talk...
                    edit***
                    also please type better titles for your threads
                    - Joe
                    Last edited by FormulaDrifter; 07-03-2004, 12:55 PM.

Comment

he should buy a drifter like a 86 and with the money he has left over he should buy an old VW jetta or golf...they have great fuel economy...

Comment

also very reliable if u don't get an automatic....the transmissions always goes out in the autos.....don't know why but they do

Comment

GOD!!! i am so sick of seeing these threads posted.

Example:
                          "What kind of car should I get, what kind of car should my friend\sister\brother\Grandma get?
                          I have zero money but i want to get a really cool drft car, please help"

GoD, this Forum has become nothing but the same Cr4pp posted over and over again.

I am really starting to fall out of ever wanteing to drift or come to this site again do to the wineing babies that come on here anymore.

I don't mean to bite anyone's head off but this $][=][1+ is really starting to P1$$ me off.

Comment

noob bashing...yeah that kind of thing makes me wanna hit something... its okay to be noob but dont be so so so noob..

Comment

your friend should buy my car. its in the for sale section. old drift car and a daily driver, plus im a noob also. w00t w00t.

Comment

Working...
                              X