This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Top drifting in action....

not too shabby for a mildly modded 96'... I'll have vids of drifting 2/3rd gears and at 70mph+ soon....right click save as

280* onramp
    http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

Some inertia and shift lock

just a quickie

nice clips men.....a thumb up for your work!!!

Comment

good stuff

Comment

you should try to find deserted locations and not do it so early, especially with other cars around

Comment

nicely done my friend.....

Comment

Stop saying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about not drifting on the streets and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!! That rocked man I love your techinique lol that is how i drift exactly on grand tursismo 3 man lol im loving it

Comment

lol, i like the last one, you kept it legal(?) by keeping it in one lane.

Comment

Originally posted by pure_drift
                That rocked man I love your techinique lol that is how i drift exactly on grand tursismo 3 man lol im loving it
                Cool comparison, good clips though

Comment

Originally posted by Brothaman240
                  you should try to find deserted locations and not do it so early, especially with other cars around
                  I agree with pure drift. Shut up *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and don't tell people where and when to drift. If they mess up and hit someone it is on them and we get to all laugh if they are stupid enough to post it on here.

Comment

Wow, awesome skills. Mad props.

Comment

lol nissanguy and all other people finnally i get some resepct on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                        I agree with pure drift. Shut up *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* and don't tell people where and when to drift. If they mess up and hit someone it is on them and we get to all laugh if they are stupid enough to post it on here.
                        *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* huh? lmao funny kid. I didnt say keep it off the streets, I wouldnt do it with other cars around, for safety and the police getting called. I guess im too mature. Actually go head keep drifting on roads with hella people around. So you can crash (hopefully only hurt yourself) or get arressted.

Oh and staying in one lane is still not legal, cops would call it exhibition of speed or something else.
                        Last edited by Brothaman240; 07-04-2004, 03:47 PM.

Comment

that is how i drift exactly on grand tursismo 3 man lol im loving it
                          wow.

gg

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                            Right, its on them if the hit someone and injure or kill them right? Keep in deserted places, and dont do it with cars around

Comment

Originally posted by pure_drift
                              lol nissanguy and all other people finnally i get some resepct on this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Watch your back, I'm watching you...

Comment

Working...
                              X