No announcement yet.

Just some cool pictures... Wagnan Midnight 240Z banner and 280Z burnout real*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some cool pictures... Wagnan Midnight 240Z banner and 280Z burnout real*

Just some cool pictures... Wagnan Midnight 240Z banner and 280Z burnout real*

Well decided to mess around with my 280Z and do a burnout...

Also anyone ever see the game Wagnan Midnight in arcades? The main banner title thing has a 240Z to advertise the game!!

Sweet!

rip those US-spec bumpers off...

Comment

Cool man...the game looks cool to I wanna play it.

Comment

Bumpers?

...and put what on? I have the same car, and I'd like to hear your alternative to the stock bumpers.

Yeah, Wangan Midnight is an awesome game, I've played it a few times, there's a code you can put in before you play that lets you play as the Z, heehee. I know it, do you?

Comment

I played Wangan Midnight against a 10 year old with his hat backward and yelling junk like,"yo, 350Z,I'm gonna bust you in my 350 Z, Z!" Poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
            I think what this kid is trying to say is, put on the 240Z bumpers. If i had a 280, i would just dump the bumpers all together and get welding! flush looks nice and 240Z bumpers are way too expensive in good condition.

Beware, SR20 powered 240Z coming soon!

Comment

Re: Bumpers?

Originally posted by Pennyman
              ...and put what on? I have the same car, and I'd like to hear your alternative to the stock bumpers.

No bumpers is a better alternative to those god-awful things. A friend also converted the front of his 280Z to the 240Z bumper (complete with re-welded Nissan OEM brackets) and shaved off the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by SR240Z
                I think what this kid is trying to say is,

How many 24 year old kids do you know?

Comment

i played wangan midnight in vegas..its pretty damn kool

Comment

Just on the topic of a burnout.........
                    Attached Files

Comment

If your going to do things wrong, you ma as well do em right...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
                        How many 24 year old kids do you know?
                        Your talking to one! HEhehhahAHaha!

Comment

I'm all for making Z's look better, but here's the thing: If you live in a populated area, and you happen to be rear ended even the slightest bit (oh, I know 3 or 4 Z owners who have had this happen) I'd rather have the bumper take the prang rather than the rear panel. Or even worse, bump something with the front of your car and instead of having the bumper take it, have the hood take it (can happen while parellel parking). Ouch.

Comment

Sorry, i feel the 260/280 bumpers need to go just as bad as S30 moldings.

Comment

Obviously you guys never saw any of my pictures from my accident I had several months ago.....

This 280Z bumper... the ugly big *Censored**Censored**Censored* crash bumper saved my front end and hood... and radiator support

But I do plan on getting 240Z bumpers sometime this month

Comment

Working...
                              X