ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I sometimes hate my friends (AKA what did we go pick up today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I sometimes hate my friends (AKA what did we go pick up today)

Edit: my hosting is down, so we have to deal with Photobucket for now

Yep... Went down and picked up this POS

The seller's daily driver:

got gas...

cruised to Autobacs

then stopped by Signal

RB25DET power!

Then we went home...
    Last edited by ChokudoriS13; 07-03-2004, 08:29 PM.

???????

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
      ???????
      Fixed now... My site crashed, so I had to use photobucket.

Comment

so your friend bought a GTS? if so that lucky ******

Comment

Originally posted by hardcoredrift
          so your friend bought a GTS? if so that lucky ******
          GTS-25t... RB25DET.

Comment

how nice to have a skyline, is it street legal? how much did your friend buy it for

Comment

is that a base model s15 /

Comment

Shiz... nice!

Originally posted by One Drift
                Free Image Hosting
                Just thought I would mention it. Photobucket sucks.
                Last edited by JC; 07-03-2004, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Wow, you lucky SOB's in Cali, here in Texas there is nothing imported from Japan... Heck, i havent even seen an S15 or Skyline in real life before

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                    Wow, you lucky SOB's in Cali, here in Texas there is nothing imported from Japan... Heck, i havent even seen an S15 or Skyline in real life before
                    lucky SOB's in cali huh? we got the strictest SMOG regulatsion so i don't even know what you're talking about. anyway, you guys went from autobacs in huntington beach to signal in torrence. taht's pretty far, no? how long did it take. also what city do you live in, chokudori13? ohyea, one more thing, wehre was the carwash at/

Originally posted by PhoPower
                    how nice to have a skyline, is it street legal? how much did your friend buy it for
                    there's also a pho restaraunt right next to the Superautobacs in Huntington.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                      lucky SOB's in cali huh? we got the strictest SMOG regulatsion so i don't even know what you're talking about.
                      ya I guess I didnt think about that, I was just saying you guys get imports a whole lot easier than we do in Tx

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                        lucky SOB's in cali huh? we got the strictest SMOG regulatsion so i don't even know what you're talking about. anyway, you guys went from autobacs in huntington beach to signal in torrence. taht's pretty far, no? how long did it take. also what city do you live in, chokudori13? ohyea, one more thing, wehre was the carwash at/

there's also a pho restaraunt right next to the Superautobacs in Huntington.
                        Autobacs is located in Stanton. Huntington Beach is located 2 or 3 cities away. I know OC like the back of my hand...And if you ever do go to Autobacs expect to see a lot of posers claiming they know everything they see in the store. And rarely, anyone buys anything from that store. I bought a gallon of windshield wiper fluid from there for $1.29, which I still thought was a rip off...It's better if you buy stuff on ebay or some other website...That place is really for show...Sorry if this is off topic it's just a little fyi...

Comment

is the S15 and the skyline street legal?

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                            Autobacs is located in Stanton.
                            oh yeeeeeea, Stanton. haha my baaaaaaad. good content in thread. i give it a thumbs up.
                            Last edited by Ripper; 07-03-2004, 11:52 PM.

Comment

those rims on the skyline are ugly. sorry, had to say it. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X