ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaido Battle 2, Chain Reaction (Questions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaido Battle 2, Chain Reaction (Questions)

ok i just ordered the game and i was wanting to know if it is hard to beat. who is the hardest opponent to beat and how long did it take you to beat it........sorry for all of the questions

THANKS

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...p?board=919212

Ask there.

Comment

alright thanks

Comment

I beat it in 4 days. I played alot a couple days then slacked off. The hardest person to beat is pretty much the only boss in the game. You won't see him until the last track. I beat him with the free FD, the blue one. Took me 2 times to beat him. Beat me the first time and I got him the second time.

But you have to get sponsers to win alot of races. Start out with the Starlet turbo I think it is, you will do much better than starting with the 86 or something like that.

fun game.

Comment

demo?

are there any demos or previews for these games? if so d you know the links

Comment

No demo's and the only preview I have seen is the opening movie to KB1. You can google it and type Kaido battle movie. It should come up. The first opening movie is the best one.

Comment

*censored* that blows, i wanna go to japan so bad. dam. o well thanks bro.

Comment

there are tons of vids..heres the link: http://www.genki.co.jp/games/kb2/

google works wonders..

Comment

You guys use slide card to play imports on the PS2 right?

Comment

Nope, a flip top conversion, works great.

Comment

what kind of car does the boss drive

Comment

I'm not sure but I hope you are into simulation drifting because thats what this game is about. I'm ordering it too. Before It got cancelled for a US release I saw the preview on G4 it was pretty sweet. I can't wait I'm goin to start with a levin

PS: Is it posssible to buy a LSD pretty early on in the game?

Comment

streetkid, yes you can buy a lsd early on in the game...but to start out with, you wont be able to buy the Ae86, youll be stuck with the AE85...crappy POS car that got me through until i finnaly got akagi and haruna..and a sponser...now im sporintg a s13 and a 86 levin

Comment

im going with what ghost said a starlet turbo

Comment

i have to wait a couple of weeks to get it though all of my money right now is to buy stuff at the drift showoff and i need like 115 dollars to buy a flip top and the game but thats ok i guess just need to mow a couple of more yards hehe.......are starlet turbos ff or fr i think they are fr right CORRECT me if im wrong
                              Last edited by drift matic; 07-08-2004, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X