ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This has become a fan forum and not a drifter forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has become a fan forum and not a drifter forum.

Who is with me on this? The ratio of drifters and fans is horrible, and the newbs come in and act like they own the place because though "I don't have a license, I know the history of drifting and can name all the pro drivers." Well, that would be because you are an internet junky. I want to see some more project cars up, cars just torn apart, or some nice pics of your car doing a doughnut or a burnout atleast. I posted my project up and plan to be adding to it real soon here, so I want others to do the same. I want to see real drift project cars, and no FF "touge attackers" either. I want to see your stack of melted tires, your welded differential, you stiffening your chassis, or just anything that I would consider cool.

ask and you shall recieve...
    ready for swap

tinkerin

mmmmm.........shiney

sexy b1tch... :P

hi comp hybrid ready do drop in

gettin there.......

DAMN!!!!

TADA!!!!!!

fuelin the new beast

this was done by JESUS HIMSELF a.k.a. the_light a.k.a. G-Smooth a.k.a. the toyota master GURU...much love to the REAL peeps holdin it down in the 206 and the 253 and even the 360 (j/k, not the 360)
    i have since changed to a different exhaust(tanabe) which is TOO LOUD! i am waiting for my TRD springs to get here so they can go onto my kyb agx's and battleversion nrca's once alex will let me order em!

Comment

That is great. Start a thread in the Picture and Video section of it, I was more or less just complaining. So do that and we will see if we can get other real drifters to do the same. Mine has probably sunk to the way bottom by now. Wow, you have a really nice work space going on there, I work in a super cluttered garage.

Comment

I hear you man, but you know there are other choices out there that are more geared towards all the drifters themselves, not the fans.

Comment

you know whats gonna happen...

Comment

Re: This has become a fan forum and not a drifter forum.

Originally posted by prodigy
            Who is with me on this? The ratio of drifters and fans is horrible, and the newbs come in and act like they own the place because though "I don't have a license, I know the history of drifting and can name all the pro drivers." Well, that would be because you are an internet junky. I want to see some more project cars up, cars just torn apart, or some nice pics of your car doing a doughnut or a burnout atleast. I posted my project up and plan to be adding to it real soon here, so I want others to do the same. I want to see real drift project cars, and no FF "touge attackers" either. I want to see your stack of melted tires, your welded differential, you stiffening your chassis, or just anything that I would consider cool.

I'm piss broke what can I say

one of these days I'll just replace the front tires on my FF Cougar when the current tires are worn down, and I'll try to get a vid of some good slides

Comment

Funny you should mention that, this seems to have comepletely to the little kids after drifting became mainstream...where as i have constsntely warned of this emminent threat for the past year...just hope they learn quick..before narqs start patrolling our secluded drift spots and calling us criminals..oh wait its already started!!

i complain for a reason...i dont mind noobs coming in and trying to learn, i mind it when noobs try to think they're better than everyone else (without any type of practice or respect for others on the road). escially the types who drive ffs and act cocky for no apparent reason.

ill post my pic up, once i saved enough for my sony digicam. hopefully by next week---

Comment

Its an FF, so what, I get the rear end out.

Comment

From what i understand you just hate all noobs? Well what about people like me, i try to learn everything i can about drifting but i dont act like i own the place. I agree with you on the kids that dont respect drifting they should be shunned. However, unlike them i respect anyone that can even drive a car, so i hold drifters in my highest regard. I think kids like me need some respect too, instead of always being ignored we should be listend to, as long as we keep the respect flowing! But hey thats my cant-drive .02 so you prolly dont care.

Comment

yea sure, im a nub and internet junky

Comment

Comment

Ok heres my jdm drift spec Nova

Comment

I think your going to have to find a balance between real drifters and internet geeks. I lean more toward the real drifter side. I don't know how nor do I really care to put any time in on learning how to transfer pics from a digital camera to this forum. Your probably going to have to come down to my shop and snap the pics yourself.
                          I have a side project car now that I am working on, but its near done and a little late to be taking pics. The guys that are on here posting are probably not in the right position to be drifting or building cars just yet. So for now let them just dream and build what it takes to be driven to building a drift car and a fun hobby. Expensive, but fun!! Its better than being addicted to drugs or out clubbin' and getting trashed then going home and hitting somebody on the way home ending up with a DUI. Building a drift car and the will to drift is a goal to strive for. Many of these guys don't know what it takes and will give up, but many are out there asking questions and trying. These guys are the ones that are trying to run with the Big Dogs. Here is my quote,"If you can't drift with the Big Dogs, sit on the curb!"
                          Are you sitting on the curb talking smack or are you trying to drift?
                          Ernie Fixmer
                          Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
                          Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

video of drift411 guys practicing

Comment

i was about to make a thread concerning this subject matter also. beat me too it. ty for giving me 15 minutes of my life back

but anyways...

so true, so so true.

but i dont hate all the newbs, i try to educate as much as i can. i just hate the "im better than you / im all that / shutup cause i know more". oh, and cant forget the ones who bash topics because it makes them feel important.
                              Last edited by CounterLock; 07-04-2004, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X