Updates and plans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updates and plans...

Well...After a whole bunch of close calls. Im re-tiring the Fd of n00b sideways action for now... I keep telling myself, this a sport made up of putting the car on the edge, so therfore, Im not gonna progress w/out putting myself on the edge. (Aka; Im getting way to in over my head).

So, Im not sure if you know, but I was/still am getting a 240 Fastback, late this month, or early next month (friend giving it to me for a steal). The idea was that it was gonna be a daily only, non modded. But I decided that Im gonna set the Fd up for more of a track car (non-sideways laps), and the S13 will be my daily/practice drift car.

I know, call me whatever I may be. But after soo much close calls and lack of exsperience, Im seeing the future, and I dont want my Fd to be totalled for somthing so ignorant that coulda been avoided. So I will practice w/ the 240 and eventually do the lsd and build up the stock KA (nothing extreme).

As for plans w/ the Fd, shes of course showed her weaker side and her known problems. I have a oil leak from my primary turbo. I will be going to a single ballbearing IHI (apexi rx6b) turbo this fall/winter. Yes suspension will still be in high demand for the FD, and after I get real comfortable w/ the S13 and feel that I can handle the Fd sideways. I will then tune it to do so..and give my 240 to my nephew most likely.

Well thats about it, this thread probally sucks and means nothing to you. But I thought I would put somthing up to read for you guys to read, or more of an update. Anyways, that will be it for now. Thanks for reading.
Working...
X