Signal's new Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signal's new Z

Just got back from Summer Slam at Englishtown Raceway Park in NJ and saw the debut of Signal Auto's Drift 350Z and it was awesome. Unfortunately Kool Roy's drift 180sx was all beat up and couldn't join in on the fun. But Chunky and whoever was in the new Z put on a great show.

nice..any picīs??

Comment

YEA! what he said

Comment

I will upload the pics from my camera this week. Just look for them to show up in the pictuers section sometime soon.

Comment

I was there today at ETown and I was lucky enough to actually ride along in the new 350Z.

One of the BF Goodrich reps that was there was looking for someone that was there for "media" coverage because he had one spot left for the drive along. They had a contest of some type for 3 fans to be picked to ride along also.

I have to say it was unreal I've never been thru anything like that in my life. Before we even did any drifting the power of the turbo 350Z car was amazing in just going in a straight line.

I glanced over at the driver a few times and he everything he did was so effortless.

Pics will be up tomorrow on our site http://www.autorush.com

Comment

who was the driver? Komatsu? lol i wish

Comment

i'm not sure what his name was. the guy from BFG said his name but i forget it. he was the "new guy"

Comment

I heard the car doing some testing when I had some service done at Signal. What an awesome sound. At idle, it sounded like a lawnmower, but Hiro feathered the gas a few times and the thing roared.

Comment

Hiro is a good friend and brought the Z down to my shop to dyno it...I'll have pictures tomorrow for everyone!

Comment

This thing sounds like one bad mother. What did it dyno at?

Comment

damn i remember when they were workin on it i just happened to be at signal one day with my homie cuz he had to pick something up from one of the workers some 240z sh*t but yea he used to work there tooo soo it was kinda kool i liked how it looked too bad i didnt get to c how it sounded but it looked pretty damn good...

Comment

Dont forget to post it in the photos/videos area of the forums.

Comment

i wanna see pics!

Comment

I tried posting the pic of the Z from the Signal site, but it's too big.
                            if you want to check it out, you can find it at:

www.signalauto.co.jp

go to the english site, it's right on the front page. the Z has that same Maziora "andromeda" paint as their skylines. When I was checking it out, it seemed like it had custom Signal seats, I hope they can start selling those.

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
                              nice..any picīs??

Comment

Working...
                              X