No Flaming.... Fast And The Furious ....no Flaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Flaming.... Fast And The Furious ....no Flaming

Please don't flame I know all about fast and the furious...

like...

the green mitsubishi eclipse wasnt even turbo
    brian crashed his skyline for the forth time
    and the list goes on and on...

I just want to know when and if the next Fast and the furious is gone come out...??? I heard that it is going to be in tokyo... It's all roumrs but w/e

Does any one have any hard facts about it... I've tried searching for the last 4 months and nottin..................................

NO I DONT LIKE RICE CARS AND DRIVING STRAIGHT RATHER THEN DRIFTING.... BUT STILL I WANT TO SEE

AND PEOPLE PLEASE DONT ACT LIKE WHY WOULD U WASTE 10 DOLLARS ON THE TICKET TO SEE A *Censored**Censored**Censored* MOVIE LIKE THAT.... SOME OF YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE TOO COOL BUT W/E YOU ALL WILL END UP WATCHING IT... I CAN BET $$$ THAT YOU WILL

I'll take that bet.

Comment

where are you comin from? yea, i watched both movies? so what?

Comment

I saw the first movie nearly 2 years after it came out at my friend's house and I fell asleep watching the second one. Anyways... what were we talking about?

Comment

I am too cool for this movie...Haha jk but seriously, I am too cool for this movie. It's hard not to flame fast and furious. The movie does a good job flaming itself...And if you don't want your thread to get flamed, then you shouldn't even have post it in the first place...(Yes, I am aware of the irony that this is a flame, so don't bother pointing that out.)

Word of advice*
          You better watch what you post up...I've seen the last couple of your threads and they weren't really a Sunday picnic. So just watch it...

Comment

I only watched the first movie, because of Vin Diesil (however yu spell it) I don't like Paul Walker so I didn't watch the next. I actually saw that pink car, the girl was driving on my way to my moms work in City of Industry on a tow Truck four days ago, probably going to some lame convention.

Comment

The Fast and the Furious 3

Just keep an eye on this page.

Comment

I think the next F&F movie should be a parody/spoof

btw...wildse7en...NICE CARS, d00d!

Comment

weren't the first two? and yes I like them, funny funny stuff.

Comment

i hope the yaks blow up the ricer cars hahahaha lol

Comment

or whoever the japanese gangsters are i hope this movie wont be like the other two probably will and i hope the dont capatiize on the wangan or drifting

Comment

Originally posted by WildSe7en
                        The Fast and the Furious 3

Just keep an eye on this page.
                        what the japanese gangster are the bad guys that sucks they got the vip style stuff...i hope the drift king isn't guest starring if they do involve drifting...and they better not try to get cheesey with touge because if the do (holds up a fist and shakes it....then picks his nose..lol ) bet everyone they're goin to call it Faster and Furiouser(not sure if its a word but whatever)

Comment

Yes this so awesome cause then in 4th fast 4th furious Vin and Paul could reunite and take the US streets by storm in segways!!

Comment

People get soooo bent outta shape over a MOVIE. its a M-O-V-I-E NOT a Documentary on Import Life style.

It was made to ENTERTAIN you, NOT Educate you.

You dont hear people at NASA bashing STAR WARS.

Comment

omG teh death star was soo ghey

and what's up with teh tie fighters...how lame are those?

Comment

Working...
                              X