Initial D Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial D Movie

Hey does anyone know much about the Initial D movie coming out? I'm not sure if there already is an anime movie or something but I'm pretty sure a Hong Kong movie company is filming Initial D in Japan. I'm also pretty sure Tak is played by a chinese actor from Hong Kong. I'm not sure if it's going to be filmed in Japanese or Cantonese though.

No offense...But you are just full of it...

Comment

Re: Initial D movie

Originally posted by mugenpower168
      Hey does anyone know much about the Initial D movie coming out? I'm not sure if there already is an anime movie or something but I'm pretty sure a Hong Kong movie company is filming Initial D in Japan. I'm also pretty sure Tak is played by a chinese actor from Hong Kong. I'm not sure if it's going to be filmed in Japanese or Cantonese though.
      actually I think I've seen an interview of it. Was in Misuato (some market) and they had a preview for initial d 4th stage, but they had the press interview thingy on there as well for the live movie. But I have no idea when its gonna come out.

Comment

Nah man, I am dead serious. Ok I don't know if you can read chinese, but read this.
        http://www.singtao.com/frame.html?fo.../0703fo03.html

If you can't read chinese look out for the words "“ª •¶ Žš D" (Initial D) and "æ² “c AE86 " (Toyota AE86) as everyone knows Tak drives an AE86 Trueno. And if you still don't believe me, look at the pic, I'm pretty sure that's Tak's AE86.

*I am not sure if the link will work later cause this is a newspaper website and they may update it frequently.
        Last edited by mugenpower168; 07-05-2004, 09:10 PM.

Comment

They did have a movie, it was called 3rd stage...But this other one your talking about is skeptical to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
            They did have a movie, it was called 3rd stage...But this other one your talking about is skeptical to me...
            hes talking about a live movie. 3rd stage is a movie but its an anime. Shouldnt be so skeptical...why wouldnt they have a movie when the series is so productive, it would make total sense.

Comment

If this is true it is gonna be awesome...I always thought there should be one never knew if it was gonna happen or not but I guess it is. I hear the closest thing to real live initial D is called Freeway Speedway...I wanna see it so bad. Thanks for sharing the news with us.

Comment

freeway speedway isn't the movie version of intial d....it is actually a dubbed u/s version of the japanese SHUTO KOUSOKU...he main dude person drives a r32....he drifts races and goes touge....here's a link

http://www.tuningpt.com/bestmotoring...rial/shuto.htm just click on the descriptions of each title....

i just order the whole set....i'll get it in a week or so and i'll try to give more info on it......lots of crazy j-cars in it. the drift king is in it too..Go Tsuchiya !! i thinks there's more info on the intial d movie here under general chat.

Comment

lookie here

Comment

i think its real
                    look i got this from an initial d forum

http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/...515_298455.jpg

and http://img55.photobucket.com/albums/...515_298457.jpg

i dont know if its true cant understand what the writing says it looks like its chinese so if anyone can translate

Comment

lol is this gnona be like same story line and stuff but wif new ppls?

Comment

I guess all those pics crapped all over my theory...Man I am so stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by mugenpower168
                          Nah man, I am dead serious. Ok I don't know if you can read chinese, but read this.
                          http://www.singtao.com/frame.html?fo.../0703fo03.html

If you can't read chinese look out for the words "“ª •¶ Žš D" (Initial D) and "æ² “c AE86 " (Toyota AE86) as everyone knows Tak drives an AE86 Trueno. And if you still don't believe me, look at the pic, I'm pretty sure that's Tak's AE86.

*I am not sure if the link will work later cause this is a newspaper website and they may update it frequently.
                          Link=
                          "The Xingdao Daily reported) Zhou Chiehlun (Jay) night before last photographs the new piece to the Japanese hazel Mingshan "Writing D", always silences uncommunicative Arab League Jay to make a movie for the first time, was changed "slightly 花名 by the dramatic team personnel is old thousand", in addition, Jay disclosed Cai Ilin in just before leaving front urges him to have modestly to listen to reason, no wonder directs Liu Weich'iang and Huang Ch'iu lives also greatly approves him is a talent ﹗ Directs Liu Weich'iang to express "Writing D" began shooting several days in Japan, because must make the speeding car play, therefore must seal up the partial mountain ridge in order to photographs, and further because the street is very near 山邊, the command directs quite worried, when photography also has the pressure, outside feared can thrive. Liu Weich'iang refers each time begins all has worships, these days still calculated smoothly, only were early have the typhoon to rain, to photographed a little affect, he said ﹕ "before" fried "several vehicles, each all wanted 10 several, 20 ten thousand, Zhong has not counted the reequipment to spend, but most was important all is safe, therefore had 搵 the substitute person, when necessity helped the actor. " Liu Weich'iang to Zhou Chiehlun performance appraisal very high, perhaps he is the singer relates, compared with fantasized strength strong, he said present everybody was Jay changes 花名 to call "slightly old thousand", because he often played the magic in front of the person, he said the Jay disposition very resembled the role to develop the sea, Jay and "the Japanese younger sister" the Suzuki apricot is one is right in the play. First when actor's Jay speaks frankly acts in a play freshly both and specially, calculated pats does not fear all night laboriously, Jay greatly approves the Suzuki apricot lovably, was only a pity with her only can by English individual character communication, he say ﹕ "has the woman taste woman good, the uncertain eye big or the eye is thin. "Asked he can otherwise sing 主題曲 for this piece, he said has not carried out, but he very wants to do for this piece dubs in music. Chen Kuanhsi thought you write song 喎 ﹖ him for him only to say still has not carried out. Jay usually likes collecting the antique vehicle, asked he can otherwise consider receives in the Tibetan opera to drive "Toyota AE86" ﹖ he to say without hesitation certainly wants, and said this play is representative works, originally he hoped the director gives him, but Liu Weich'iang said not good, wants he to buy. Mentioned Cai Ilin at present the person in Japan, asked Jay knew this matter ﹖ he said does not know the circumstances of the matter, but Jay before said Cai Ilin comes in him once warned he does not have to be arrogant, must understand modestly listens to reason."

http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr for more translation.

-MR

Comment

Working...
                          X